Chapter 15: Teasing Sakura

Neji stopped with the kisses, causing y/n to look a bit disappointed. She pulled him in for another deep long kiss. He looked at her with lustful eyes, wanting every part of her. Mine. She's all mine. I want her. He thought. But instead he got up.

"Where are you going?" she asked him.

"Lost a bet against Lee so now I have to get him ramen." he said with a sigh.

"Ooo ramen! I'll come. I'll pay for my own." y/n said cheerfully.

"No it's fine, you're my girlfriend it'll be my treat." Neji said.

"Well it's not a date since you're gonna be paying for Lee also so just let me pay for mine." she replied. He sighed.

When they got to Ichiraku Ramen, y/n recognized a certain raven haired boy. She came up from behind and hugged him. He turned around quickly to see who it was. Naruto and Lee were racing to see how much ramen they could eat and Neji was horrified by how much Lee had eaten for he had to pay for all of it. A pink haired girl glared at y/n and looked jealous.

"I missed you Sasuke!" she said as she stood behind him, arms over his shoulders with her cheek resting on his head.

"Yeah yeah. I missed you too or whatever." he replied and continued to eat his ramen.

"Ahh." the Uchiha girl said as she opened her mouth and leaned towards the ramen bowl.

"Get your own bowl." Sasuke said.

"I will! I just want a bite." the older cousin whined. Sasuke let out a sigh and fed his cousin some noodles.

"You're such a baby." he said. She pouted.

"Who's the one who cooks and always reminds you to wake up?" y/n said in her defense.

"Fair enough."

"Uh um. Sasuke? Who is she?" the pink haired girl asked. Sakura and y/n never really met each other. Y/n would always leave earlier than Sasuke for the academy and Sasuke rarely talked about his family. Especially now with separate teams they hardly got to hang out. But y/n knew about Sasuke's fangirls and how he would always complain about two girls named Ino and Sakura. She figured it would be fun to tease her a bit.

"I love Sasuke and he loves me." y/n said with a big grin. It was the truth, they were each other's only family, they grew up together and had to take care of themselves. Y/n being the older cousin always felt that it was her duty to protect him and Sasuke felt the same way but was less expressive about it.

"I-is that true Sasuke?!?" Sakura said with anger and a hint of jealousy in her voice. Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Right Sasuke?" y/n added. He sighed.

"Shut up you two." he said and continued to eat his ramen. Sakura looked a bit relieved and gave a little smirk to y/n.

She leaned over and whispered to Sasuke.
"I know you love me and you should be grateful to me. Say it or I'm not cooking for a week." y/n said so only he could hear.

"Fine. Yes I love you. You dork." he finally said.

"Dork? Well at least I'm not a duck butt." she added. Sakura was boiling red and looked ready to burst. Steam was coming out of her ears.

"W-what's wrong Sakura?" both Lee and Naruto asked. Neji glanced but didn't pay much attention. Y/n bursted out laughing.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! You should see your face. What's the matter Sakura?" she said teasingly and continued to laugh some more. Eventually Sasuke let out a snicker.

"I-I liked you Sasuke ever since we started at the Academy! How did you even meet her? I've never seen her in my life and I've never seen you with her! WHAT DID SHE DO? HUH? DID SHE FOLLOW YOU AROUND TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE OKAY?!? OR THINK ABOUT YOU EVERY NIGHT?!?" Sakura bursted.

"BAHAHAHAHA! Actually I do because I'm his cousin, idiot. I cook for him almost everyday, make sure he wakes up in time for his missions, follows him sometimes to make sure he's safe, always heals his injuries, and is there for him when he needs it the most. What have you done huh?" y/n said now in tears from laughing so hard.

"Plus who would like this guy? He literally has a duck's butt for hair." she then walked over to Neji and linked their arms together, put her head on his shoulder, and smiled, causing Neji to blush deeply. Naruto looked confused at first.

"Are you and Neji together?!?" he asked with shock. Naruto and y/n would occasionally hang out at Ichiraku Ramen because they both loved it. They considered each other friends but Neji and Naruto on the other hand were not too well.

"And what of it?" Neji replied to Naruto.

"Congrats!" Lee said. Sasuke too looked surprised. Sakura stood there, completely embarrassed but no one payed any attention to her.

"Why the Hyuga boy?" Sasuke asked his cousin.

"Why not the Hyuga boy?" she replied.

"I don't trust him."

"Well I like him. Plus I can protect myself. Tenten already threatened him, no need for you to too. Come on Sasuke." she whined.

"Hn. Fine. But if anything happens, I will emd him." he let out a tch.

"Oh yeah. Sorry for messing with you. I'm y/n Uchiha, Sasuke's older cousin." she said as she walked over to bright pink girl.

"S-Sakura Haruno. S-Sasuke's teammate." she said still completely flustered.

"S-sorry for assuming. Sasuke only mentioned his family a couple of times. A-and I l-like him." she added. Sasuke was a private person.

"I can tell." y/n chuckled. Sasuke rolled his eyes. The way Sakura looked at her was different than how most people she had just introduced to herself looked like. Sakura's eyes shined with respect and admiration. There was no pity and that made y/n happy.

"I'll give you some advice. Don't be so clingy. Sasuke talks about you... But only mentions that you're annoying. But I like you and besides, Sasuke needs some joy in his life." y/n said. Sakura's face lit up with hope. She then walked over back to Neji.

A/N: I hope this was good. I feel like poop. But the next thing will be the Chunin Exams. I'm trying to stick with the storyline but I might stray a bit for the relationship.