Chapter 13: Very Swag

A/N: Ahh! I'm really bad at title names but this is where you'll get to see more Neji and y/n.

BOOM

The three had just walked in on a cake explosion. Hinata was on the ground covered in batter.

"Hinata?" they all asked in shock.

"Oh h-hi!" she said weakly. They helped her up.

"I-i was t-trying to bake a cake but then it e-exploded." she explained. They helped her clean up. Half an hour later they went to dinner.

Hiashi and Hanabi were sitting down as Natsu was standing beside Hanabi. (Natsu Hyuga is Hanabi's maid. The green hair girl) the four teens sat down and ate in silence. Tenten was very tense. Once dinner was over Hinata brought the girls over to the west wing.

"Do you each want to stay in separate rooms or one big room?" Hinata asked as she stopped at the guest rooms. There were 10 guest rooms. Tenten's eyes widened.

"Let's all stay in one big room together so it's more of a sleepover!" y/n said. Hinata nodded and brought them over to a bigger room that looked like a hotel room.

"Woah!" they exclaimed. They put down their futons and changed into their pajamas.

"So what should we talk about?" y/n asked.

"Hmm. Well how about... your crushes." Tenten have a devilish grin and looked at y/n and Hinata.

"I know you like Neji." she said.

"W-what!?! No!" y/n said blushing.

"I think y-you guys would l-look c-cute together." Hinata smiled.

"What? You too Hinata?!?"

"It's so obvious." said Tenten rolling her eyes.

"Oh. Okay maybe just a little bit." she admitted.

"I knew it!" Tenten jumped up with excitement. Hinata giggled.

"My best friend and my cousin together would be n-nice." Hinata said.

"Hey! What about Naruto? Hmmm Hinata? I see how you look at him." y/n said, distracting Tenten.

"W-what?!?" Hinata suddenly flushed all red.

"Oh yeah, the trouble maker?" Tenten said.

"We went on a few missions. He's pretty cool and his shadow clones are pretty strong." y/n said. Hinata got redder.

"Oh yeah! He loves his ramen too." Tenten added. Hinata was about to burst.

"Okay stop. I just admire him. T-that's all." Hinata finally said.

"You're totally in love with him!" they said together.

"Shhh! W-we should all just g-go t-to sleep now." Hinata suggested. But instead they continued to talk. They talked about their missions and different foods. They talked about their teams and crushes. They talked for hours, until they fell asleep. Well, Hinata and Tenten fell asleep. Y/n laid there. So many thoughts ran threw her head. I can't sleep. Maybe I'll go for a walk. She thought.

Y/n found herself walking in the Hyuga garden. The flowers were such a serene sight in the moonlight. She then spotted a familiar pair of white eyes. Neji was also there walking through the garden.

"Oh y/n. What are you doing up so late?" he asked as he walked over to her.

"I couldn't sleep." she replied. He nodded. They just stood there. Bathing in the moonlight surround by flowers. An awkward silence came over them as they silently stood there. 🧍‍♀️🧍
We're alone. Just the two of us. They both thought. Maybe I should tell him y/n thought.

"Uh. Neji. I have something important to tell you. Uh so listen up... I like yo-" she was cut off by Neji's lips crashing into hers. She stood there in shock but soon began to kiss back. His hand was holding her cheek. The kiss lasted only a few seconds but in those seconds time seemed to stop.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't contain myself any longer." Neji said while blushing. Y/n put her arms over his shoulders and held the back of his neck. She tip toed a bit up and kissed him again. Neji was now the one in shock but held her waist as he kissed back.

"What are we?" the h/c haired girl asked.

"Well if you're willing. Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked with a smile. She nodded. He lifted her up and twirled her. When he put her down he kissed her forehead.

"It's late. You should go to sleep." Neji said.

Y/n made her way back to the room and quietly tip toed over to her mat. She was trying not to wake Tenten and Hinata but when she laid back down 2 pairs of eyes hovered over her.

"What happened?" Tenten asked with a smirk.