Chapter 9 Selling Honey

Fifteen days passed in a flash, and Chu Ye sold all the raw bone flowers and silver leaf grass in the field, for a total of twenty gold coins.

    During this time, Xiaoyin has been devoting himself to going out to find the single silver-winged bee colony, and has collected eight small silver-winged bee colonies one after another.

    The house where Chu Ye lived had two guest rooms.

    There were no guests on the left or right, so Chu Ye changed both rooms into beehives.

    The 30 wooden boxes that Chu Ye ordered with Carpenter Wang before were not enough, so he ordered 20 more.

    After collecting eight silver-winged swarms, Chu Ye suspended Xiaoyin's actions to collect the swarms.

    There is also an orthodox silver-winged queen bee in the mountain. Occasionally, one or two swarms of bees are lost. It is estimated that the other party will not care.

    The level of Xiaoyin is still lower. If there are too many swarms, it is easy to get out of control. Eight swarms of silver-winged bees should be the limit that Xiaoyin can control now.

    Once the bee colony is gathered, it is always necessary to raise it. The site in the mountains is so large. If there are too many gathered bees, it will inevitably collide. For the current situation, it is better to develop in a low-key manner.

    There are not many bees, but they are fine. Instead of constantly expanding the number of bee colonies, it is better to cultivate the bee colony in hand.

    In the hive, Chu Ye set up a water tank, and in the water tank, the spiritual spring water was in full bloom.

    Spiritual spring water is rich in spiritual energy. Silver-winged bees that drink spirit spring water can grow stronger and produce higher quality honey.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiao Yin who was holding the soul crystal and sighed secretly.

    During this time, Xiaoyin's appetite has grown stronger. Chu Ye originally calculated that a soul crystal of 15 gold coins would be enough for the other party to eat for 15 days. Now it seems that it is only enough for the other party to eat for 12 days. Fortunately, the silver-winged bee colony has already eaten. Begin to brew honey, Xiao Yin does not need to buy the rations that Xiao Yin usually eats on weekdays. Next, there will be more honey produced, and he should be able to make some money by selling honey.

    Chu Ye calculated that the family's monthly expenditure was about 40 gold coins, and the monthly output value of his eight acres of land was almost 20 gold coins a month. The income and expenditure were seriously out of balance.

    In fact, the main expenditure of the family is still the soul crystals that Xiaoyin eats.

    As long as Xiaoyin's soul crystal is broken, he can save a lot of money, but once the soul crystal is broken, Xiaoyin's level increase will stop.

    Xiaoyin is in the high-speed growth period just born. At this time, if the supply of soul crystals cannot be guaranteed, it will greatly affect Xiaoyin's future growth. In order to save gold coins, it is obviously not desirable to ruin Xiaoyin's future.

    Chu Ye was thinking about things here, and there was a knock on the door.

    "Uncle Chen, why are you here?" Chu Ye asked.

    Chen Nan smiled and said: "This, our ox cart is going to town to sell grain, I heard that Young Master Ye is going to town to sell honey and buy supplies..."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I'm going Well, Uncle Chen, wait for me."

    Chu Ye took out the five jars of honey collected by the hive, and was about to go to the town to ask for the price.

    The bee colony gathered by Xiaoyin has begun to produce honey steadily. If the honey can be sold at a high price, it will solve the income problem.

    When Chu Ye arrived at the entrance of the village, several people were already waiting at the entrance of the village. The village was still a long way from the town. When going out, the villagers basically rented old scalpers from the Chen family.

    Chu Ye got into the car with five jars of honey, which attracted the attention of many villagers.

    Chu Ye's honey jar was a 10-pound jar, and the five jars seemed quite a lot.

    "Young Master Chu, you have collected so much honey!" the villagers exclaimed.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes!" The

    villagers said enviously, "It should be able to sell for a lot of money."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "I don't know yet."

    Chu Ye sent Yin Xuemi to the firm, and the manager of the firm appraised Yin Xuemi.     "Ye Shao's honey

    is of very good quality. A jar can give you 15 silver coins."

    Chu Ye thought about it and was satisfied with the price, so he replied, "Okay."

The honey produced by a group of rank six or seven grass crystal bees is expensive.

    The quality of the Hundred Flowers Nectar bought later was a little worse, but it was said that it was also produced by a group of bees of the third or fourth rank.

    Chu Ye's small silver is only second-tier, and the gathered swarms are some first-tier honey bees that don't have ordinary silver-winged bees. The honey produced is naturally inferior. Chu Ye estimates that if there is no spiritual spring water, the price will still be high. Hit a fold.