chapter 158 Chu Ye come out.

The three found a restaurant and sat down.

    "Chu Shao, Lin Shao, your current strength should be very high, isn't that fat supervisor scared away by you?" Xia Shan asked curiously.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's right."

    Xia Shan rubbed his chin and said excitedly, "I said why he suddenly ran away, you two are very good now."

    Chu Ye said lightly, "It's okay. Right."

    "The fat supervisor called you seniors just now, you two are soul masters?" Xia Shan asked with some doubts.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yeah!"

    Xia Shan's eyes widened, looking at Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, and said in surprise, "I haven't seen you for a few years, and you are all big soul masters!"

    "It's just a soul master, not a big man." Chu Ye said with a smile.

    Xia Shan: "..." To him, soul masters are all big shots.

    "What's the matter with you! In the past few years, there have been opportunities." Chu Ye asked.

    Xia Shan smiled smugly and said, "Yeah! Although I can't compare to you guys, but I also met some opportunities."

    A few years ago, Xia Shan was transporting a batch of goods and was attacked by a beast, and the caravan was scattered. After fleeing, the transport team lost a lot of money, and everyone in the transport team felt unlucky.

    Xia Shan's luck was good. When he was fleeing, he panicked and rushed around, but he found a cave, which was left by a soul pet master.

    Xia Shan found some potions and spirit herbs in the cave.

    With this opportunity, the strength of Xia Shan and Huo Yunma has skyrocketed.

    Because Xia Shan's strength improved too fast, it was nothing at first, but soon aroused the jealousy of some people in the delivery team, and there were even rumors that back then, when the goods were being delivered, Xia Shan took advantage of the beasts to attack and privately Part of the cargo of the caravan was hidden and replaced with training resources, so it was possible to progress so quickly.

    Xia Shan is a big man, and he feels that the people who are clean are self-cleaning. He didn't notice this at first. After a long time, he realized that he was actually rejected by everyone, and fewer and fewer people came to him to deliver goods.

    In the past few years, Xia Shan spent seven to eighty-eight of the opportunities he had obtained in the cave, and he only had three revitalizing potions left on his body.

    The salary for this mission is relatively high. Xia Shan did not doubt that he was there, so he followed the people from the caravan. Unexpectedly, the one just came out.

    "I'm afraid I'll be tricked by a friend this time." He told his friend Hong Yi, who went to the business with him, about the Peiyuan Pharmacy not long ago. As a result, the director of the business found out that it was his friend. Confidential.

    The task of delivering the goods this time was also introduced to him by Hong Yi. He originally accepted other tasks, but he agreed to join the caravan to deliver goods after being unable to survive Hong Yi's warm invitation.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Very good."

    Xia Shan glanced at Chu Ye, and said somewhat speechlessly, "I was tricked, is it okay?"

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "I mean Yes, you know that you've been tricked by others, so it's not hopeless."

    Xia Shan: "..." In Chu Ye's mind, is he an idiot?