Chapter 100 Willing to fall?

After Chu Ye and the two left the Arctic Ice Region, they returned to Sanyang City again.

    Returning to Sanyang City as a soul master gave Lin Chuwen a novel feeling.

    "Sanyang City is more lively than the last time I came here!" Chu Ye said.

    When Chu Ye and the two came to Sanyang City last time, they were affected by the destruction of the Ziluo Sect.

    Now things in the Ziluo Sect have gradually changed over time, and the flow of people in Sanyang City has gradually returned to a normal level.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "It's been a lot of fun."

    "Let's renovate in Sanyang City for a while." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    After spending nearly a year in the extreme arctic region, he kept searching hard, and encountered several snowstorms, which made Lin Chuwen a little exhausted.

    This will return to Sanyang City, Lin Chuwen also wants to take a good rest and adjust the state of his body.

    "I'm going to rent a yard?" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    Both of Chu Ye were soul masters, and Chu Ye's hands were relatively relaxed, so he rented a cave in Sanyang City for 10,000 gold coins a month.

    The cave house rented by Chu Ye has a medicine garden with strong spiritual energy. There are three acres of spiritual fields in the medicine garden, and the environment is very beautiful.

    After renting the small courtyard, Chu Ye released the bee colony to let the wind out. When he was in the ice field before, many silver-winged bees were too low-level and could only stay in the jade pendant space all the time. Now they can finally come out.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the silver-winged wasp flying out of Wu Ya, and there was a bit of surprise in his eyes.

    "Your bee colony? Why does it seem to have grown several times?" Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye with some doubts.

    "Isn't this because you eat a lot?" Chu Ye thought to himself: The jade pendant space is really suitable for the growth of bee colonies!

    During the few months in the ice field, Chu Ye did not carefully observe the silver-winged bees that were quietly growing in the space of the jade pendant. This would release all these silver-winged bees. Only then did he suddenly realize that, unconsciously, among the swarms of bees , There are already three or four hundred silver-winged bees of the fifth and sixth orders, and there are more than one hundred silver-winged bees of the seventh order, which is definitely a very amazing number.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the bee colony and said seriously, "Although the consumption is a bit large, it is definitely worth it to cultivate the bee colony like this."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes!" If the group of silver-winged bees is released, even if the opponent is three or four soul masters, it should feel very difficult.

    "Fortunately, your soul force is strong enough. Otherwise, the number of silver-winged bees will definitely overwhelm you."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Thanks to your potion."

    "Xiaoyin has grown very fast. , the bee colony should help a lot." Lin Chuwen said.

    After staying in the extreme arctic region for nearly a year, Xiaoyin's strength has steadily increased, and he has gradually approached the peak of the second-order warrior general. If there are more opportunities, he should be able to break through.