Chapter 153 Thieves Group

Decided to leave temporarily, Chu Ye was afraid that someone would see the clues and destroy all the demon patterns in the pit of beasts.

    The demon pattern in the pit was drawn with great effort by Chu Ye. Although most people don't know about the demon pattern, it's hard to guarantee that they won't encounter one or two people who know how to do it.

    Carefully sailing the ten thousand year ship, Chu Ye would rather re-draw the demon pattern after returning, rather than being barged into the cave and seeing clues while he was out.

    Chu Ye strolled around the bamboo forest chicken coop, woods and fish ponds. During the mutual market, Chu Ye and the two sold most of the animals they raised. After that, the number of herbal chickens, large meat silkworms and dragon fishes increased. He didn't come up much, and now he was going out, Chu Ye allocated some chickens, silkworm fry, and dragon fish fry into the space, and left the rest in the cave for free-range breeding.

    In the past few years that Chu Ye was in Liangjie City, the size of the bee colony had expanded several times. Now that he was about to leave, Chu Ye thought about it and left most of the colony to look after the house, with only a few silver-winged bees with him. leave.

    Ready, Chu Ye closed the cave and Lin Chuwen quietly left Liangjiecheng.

    The little fox carried Chu Ye and the two of them running wildly on the trail, and Chu Ye's soul force was a little reluctant to see him go to the cave.

    "What's wrong?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye shook his head, "It's nothing, I've stayed in Two Realms City for so long, it's strange that I can't bear it."

    He finally built his cave mansion to the point where he had a place that completely belonged to him.

    During the time he was away, it would be better not to have a beast tide in the Two Realms City! There are many good things in his cave.

    "Don't worry too much, it's just to get an inheritance, and it will be back in a few days." Two realm cities often have beast tides, but in fact they are not that frequent. "Even if there is a beast tide, there is still a protective formation."

    Lin Chuwen secretly said: Their cave dwelling has double protection. Chu Ye has set up a bone formation in the original protection town, even if a beast occurs. It is difficult to break through the tide.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's true."

    Chu Ye originally wanted to take the birds to leave the Two Realms City, but unfortunately, there were so many monks coming and going in the mutual market before, and the birds who had the ability to travel between the Two Realms City were exhausted. They have been training recently and are unwilling to fly. Chu Ye and the two have no choice but to sit on the little fox and leave.

    Fortunately, the little fox has advanced to the intermediate level of the warrior, and his endurance is more than a star and a half compared to the warrior level, and it is not too troublesome to travel through a hundred thousand wild places.

    The time on the road is a bit boring.

    Chu Ye sat on the little fox, took out the compass, and detected the movement around him.

    "Something's wrong." Chu Ye frowned.

    "What's wrong?"

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "There are four general spirit beasts in front of you, as well as a soul pet master." There are

    countless beasts lurking in the 100,000 wilderness, and monks are often attacked by beasts on the road. Chu Ye took out the compass to check the situation. He originally wanted to avoid the beasts on the road, but he detected something different.