chapter 151 Refind the evil spirit.

The mutual market has been going on for more than three months and finally ended, and various business travelers who came to Liangjie City began to evacuate.

    In the eager anticipation of Chu Ye, the Chu family also left Liangjiecheng.

    The people were almost gone, Chu Ye couldn't wait to close the cave and began to retreat and refine the evil spirits.

    In this mutual market, Chu Ye bought a lot of good things for Ji Xiao. Chu Ye felt that Ji Xiao had to use this time to digest it well and improve his strength.

    After seven, seven and forty-nine days, the second batch of evil spirits was finally refined.

    With the previous experience, the refining of evil spirits this time is much smoother than last time.

    The amount of evil spirits that Chu Ye refined this time was one more than before, and he got three evil spirits in total. However, the consumption of animal bones was also astonishing.

    Chu Ye spent nearly two million collected animal bones, a quarter of which was used.

    Previously, Chu Ye felt that he had collected more animal bones, but after using it like this, he suddenly realized that there might be less.

    "Beast bones are not banned so much." Chu Ye said with a strange expression.

    Lin Chuwen nodded, agreeing with Chu Ye's words, the animal bones are really not banned, but it's still worth it, three evil spirits, if this is sold, it will be a huge fortune.

    Chu Ye held the porcelain bottle containing the evil spirits, and said in a good mood: "The second batch of evil spirits has finally been made." The

    Liangjiecheng auction auctioned two copies of the evil spirits. It is said that one caravan that bought the evil spirits left the two realms. The city was robbed soon after, and although the evil spirit was preserved, the damage to the caravan was not small, which was really pitiful. Where does he look like! He made a fortune in a muffled voice, but consuming some animal bones gave him three evil spirits. Chu Ye felt that he was the darling of heaven.

    Chu Ye called Yin Xiaoer and Mo Tuanzi over, but Mo Tuanzi didn't like the Beasts, so he just floated away.

    Yin Xiaoer was very respectful, flapping his wings and circling around Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye gave the evil spirit to Yin Xiaoer, as well as two ninth-order silver-winged bees.

    Yin Xiaoer, who used the evil spirit, successfully advanced to the warlord.

    Two ninth-order silver-winged bees, one was seriously injured and the other died because they could not bear the evil spirits.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "How did you do this?" Of the three evil spirits, only one of them made a general.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "That's how it is! Even if you get suffocation, there is still a great risk for a ninth-order soul pet to advance to a warrior."

    The bloodline of ordinary silver-winged bees is still a little worse. It's not surprising that he can't bear the suffocation.

    In the past, many families have spent a lot of resources because of raising evil spirits, and soul masters have not been able to advance to decline.

    It is said that their Lin family was much stronger than it is now more than 300 years ago, but because several ancestors failed to use the evil energy to advance in succession, a fault appeared and gradually declined.