Chapter 110 Construction of Dongfu

Chu Ye inspected the cave for two days, and initially formulated a plan for the renovation of the cave.

    Chu Ye planned to find the soul master engineering team to repair the main building.

    The main building in the cave should be the residence of the previous soul master. It is well preserved and the construction is exquisite.

    Both Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were not too picky. They lived happily in the small dilapidated house in Longya Village before. They didn't want to tear down the main building and rebuild it. .

    In addition to the main building, there are many surplus houses in the cave, which should be the residences of the clansmen and servants of the previous head.

    Chu Ye has too many secrets, and he doesn't want other people to enter his territory. He and Lin Chuwen alone can't live in too many houses. For some seriously damaged houses, Chu Ye plans to tear them down and clean them up.

    In addition, Chu Ye planned to build a circle of hives along the periphery of the cave.

    Beast tides often occur in Liangjiecheng, and each family basically arranges people to be vigilant at all times.

    There were only two people in Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen. It would be too tiring if they took turns in charge of guarding. Fortunately, Chu Ye had a lot of bees, so silver-winged bees could be used instead of guards.

    Chu Ye and the two discussed it and went to the city to find a soul master engineering team.

    The soul master engineering team of the Two Realms City was much stronger than the one that Chu Ye had hired in Longya Village before.

    The soul master engineering team that Chu Ye invited this time was founded by the five Xiong brothers. It was called the Flying Bear Engineering Team to the outside world. There were more than 30 people in total.

    The captain of the Flying Bear Engineering Team, Boss Xiong, is a soul master who has contracted a general-level steel bear. This bear is seven or eight meters tall and has a very big appetite. It eats more than two hundred kilograms of meat a day. Shop sign.

    The second vice-captain, Xiong Er, contracted to be an iron-backed bear, only more than two meters tall, standing next to the steel bear, like a father bear and a cub.

    The third Xiong contract is a red golden bear, and his strength is similar to that of the second Xiong.

    The fourth and fifth Xiong contracted with the Silver Ring Bear and the Moon Pole Bear. The two were much younger, and their soul pets were only seventh rank.

    The five brothers of the Xiong family contracted with bears, and the rest of the soul master engineering team contracted many types of beasts, including spiders, mantises, mud beasts, pangolins, and monkeys...

    Chu Ye was still thinking about what to do with it. The corpses of the beasts left by the previous wave of beasts, when the soul master engineering team came, this problem was solved.

    Because Chu Ye "packaged meals", the spirit master engineering team charged a little lower, and the two parties agreed that the entire soul master engineering team would be paid 1,200 gold coins per day.

    Although the wages are settled on a daily basis, the members of the Flying Bear Engineering Team are still very diligent, and there is no situation of grinding foreign workers.

    After being busy for most of the day, during the lunch break, a group of people from the Flying Bear mercenary team sat by the bamboo forest to eat.