Chapter 166 Reaction of Two Realms City

After sending the old man Qian and Hu Mingyue away, Chu Ye held his chin and fell into contemplation.

    "Are you worried about the beast tide?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Xiaobai was lying on the side, eager to try: "What is there to worry about? Don't you lack bones? If a large beast swarm comes, just kill more beasts and collect more bones."

    Chu Ye: "..." He I want to collect animal bones, but I don't rely on this method!

    What's more, once the locust plague happened, and the troops were in chaos, he didn't have the heart to refine the evil spirits.

    "Once the beast horde invades, the civilians of the Two Realms City are likely to be wiped out." Chu Ye said.

    Xiaobai looked at Chu Ye, tilted his head, and said with some disgust, "Do you want to run away?"

    Chu Ye glanced at Xiaobai and said, "I don't want to." Who does Xiaobai think he is! When disaster strikes, retreat without fighting?

    Xiaobai nodded and said, "That's good, I haven't seen a large beast horde yet. I hope I can see it, maybe it will be very interesting."

    Chu Ye: "..." Xiaobai really is a fighting faction. "When you arrive, don't be frightened."

    Xiaobai snorted lightly, indicating that the Baihu family would not be frightened by the mere beast tide.

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen and said, "What do you think?"

    Lin Chuwen thought for a while and said, "I don't want to leave."

    Lin Chuwen has lived in Liangjie City for several years. In the few years of Liangjiecheng, his strength has improved a lot, and Lin Chuwen still has a good impression of Liangjiecheng.

    The little fox has already reached the sixth rank of the warrior general, and there is still some chance that he will be able to enter the seventh rank of the warrior general.

    Lin Chuwen felt that if the beast tide really broke out, maybe the little fox could break through to the seventh rank of warriors. Soul beasts still have to grow up in battle, and there is no way to raise a battle king soul beast in a greenhouse.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Then prepare to fight."

    He and Lin Chuwen already had more than a dozen generals and soul pets in their hands. Even if there was a locust swarm and a beast swarm, they would still have a certain ability to protect themselves. Back then, when they were still in the spirit warrior stage, they had done their best to fight the locust swarms, so it made no sense for the generals to retreat now.

    Thinking of the dangerous situation to come, Chu Ye was worried, but his blood was surging.

    Chu Ye was a little curious about the power of his contracted beasts in the battle. It takes a thousand days to raise an army, and the time to test the results is finally coming.

    "Go buy supplies first." Lin Chuwen said.

    After a period of time, the price of magic tools and formation protection tools in the two realms will probably skyrocket. It is best to purchase the things you need as soon as possible.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's what I mean."

    "I don't know how the ancestor Kongming will react." Lin Chuwen muttered.

    Behind Fang Ming is the Soul King powerhouse, and only the Soul King powerhouse can fight against the Soul King powerhouse.

    If the ancestors of Kong Ming had retreated, then they must stay here and fight to the death.