Chapter 147 Visiting the Cave Mansion

After the people from the market left, Chu Ye, Lin Chuwen and the Chu family were left in the cave.

    "Chu Ye, your cave is very well built!" Chu Sichen said.

    Chu Ye put his hands on his back, smiled, and said, "Fortunately, it's actually Chuwen's credit. The establishment and operation of the Dongfu is not easy, and this place is dangerous. If Chuwen is not with me, I'm afraid I won't be able to persevere a long time ago. That's it."

    Chu Ye said, looking at Lin Chuwen tenderly.

    Lin Chuwen was a little embarrassed to see Chu Ye, and lowered his head helplessly.

    Chu Xiner watched the scene and felt her eyes sting.

    Chu Xiner bit her lip and secretly said: If she had accepted Chu Ye and accompanied Chu Ye to Longya Village, maybe she would be a soul master now.

    Chu Sichen looked at Chu Ye, feeling a little uncomfortable.

    In the past, when Chu Ye saw that he always looked like a dog's leg, this time the other party carried his hands on his back and looked like a master, making Chu Sichen feel that he was invisibly crushed.

    Xiaoyin flew over and lay on Chu Ye's head, staring curiously at Chu Sichen and the others.

    "Chu Ye, this silver-winged wasp is your soul pet!" Chu Xi said.     Chu Ye

    nodded

    .

: Xiaoyin is now more than the third-tier warrior general. He has absorbed the demon blood stone. He is already the fourth-tier warrior. The gap between the third- and fourth-tier warriors is still very large. Since these people can't see it, he won't say it. Come out to stimulate people.

    Chu Xi frowned, a little puzzled in his heart. It is not surprising that Chu Sichen is an advanced soul master. He has outstanding aptitude and has a father who is the patriarch. Chu Ye is different. When he was in the Chu family, Chu Ye was not as good as him, but he actually became a soul master now.

    Even if Chu Ye became a soul master, Chu Ye's soul pet advancement speed was so fast, and the patriarch's soul pet was only the fourth-level warrior general. At this speed, Chu Ye quickly caught up with the patriarch.

    "Are you the queen bee?" Chu Xi asked.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, it's the queen bee."

    "The silver-winged queen bee, why is it golden?" Chu Xi asked with some doubts.

    Chu Ye said indifferently: "This silver-winged wasp has some golden-winged wasp bloodline, so it looks strange." Before, Chu Ye was still weak and did not dare to expose Xiaoyin's true bloodline. Teacher, I don't have any scruples anymore.

    "The silver-winged queen bee with the bloodline of the golden-winged wasp must have a high bloodline level." Chu Xi said.

    Chu Ye nodded, "I haven't tested it, so it shouldn't be too low."

    Chu Sichen frowned and said secretly: The queen bee is at least of the middle grade, and the silver-winged bee with the blood of the golden-winged bee should be of higher quality than the ordinary queen bee. , the grade may be the same as or even higher than his own cloud-walking leopard.

    Chu Wan'er said carelessly, "Chu Ye, you are not of low-grade qualifications, how can you contract the silver-winged queen bee!"

    Chu Ye glanced at Chu Wan'er indifferently, and was a little curious whether Chu Wan'er was really big-hearted, or whether he deliberately gave it to him. Eye drops, however, no matter what the reason is, Chu Ye doesn't care much.