Chapter 123 The Hu Family Discussion

Hu family.

    A group of boys and girls huddled together chatting and chatting. Like the Qian family, the Hu family was also very curious about Chu Ye and the two of them, and their enthusiasm for gossip was no less than that of the Qian family.

    "Young Master Chu's white civet cat is really amazing! It's really a cat that doesn't look good." Hu Jin secretly said: How could he think that such a powerful cat is just a small pet before, people are hiding it!

    "Before, I wanted to hug him, but he didn't want to ignore me, so I had to give up." Hu Qin said with some regret.

    "Fortunately, you gave up, or if you get scratched by that white civet cat, we can prepare for your funeral." Hu Li looked at Hu Qin with joy.

    Hu Qin said displeasedly, "What

    nonsense are you talking about?" "I'm not talking nonsense! You didn't see how sturdy that little white cat is! The ninth-order warrior-level soul beast will be scratched to death in a few claws." Hu Li earnestly the way.

    Hu Li said this, which attracted several people to agree.

    "Don't say it's a ninth-order soul beast, it's that warrior-level devil rabbit, it's not going to escape bad luck."

    "I saw him kill the iron-clad rhino, it's really strange, how thick is the iron-clad rhino's skin! I can't help scratching like this." The speaker said while looking at Hu Qin's neck.

    "I saw it jumped on top of an elephant beast, and the elephant beast didn't dare to move." The tonnage of the elephant beast was so large that it didn't dare to move even with a little white cat on it. Big one.

    Hu Qin listened to a few of her fellow clansmen, you said what I said, and suddenly felt that what everyone said made some sense. It was indeed a wise choice for her to give up holding the little white cat at that time.

    "My soul beast said that the reason why the little white cat would attack the devil rabbit is because he wanted to eat rabbit meat." When Xiaobai threw the devil rabbit to Chu Ye, the speaker's soul pet was Nearby, just heard it.

    "Do you work so hard to eat a bite of meat?" Hu Shan said with a wink.

    "People are capable! In comparison, the Qian family's spirit-seeking mouse is too bad."

    "Isn't this a well-known thing about the Qian family's spirit-seeking mouse?"

    "Cai is one thing, but it's another if it's like that."

    "Chu Ye's white civet cat is really white. Is it a civet cat?"

    "Maybe it's not a white civet cat, but it should be a cat. It saw the bait grass before, and its eyes were sparkling.

    " It's really a fighting cat among cats."

    "..."

    Inside the hall.

    Hu Mingyue and Hu Qianqing were in a good mood as they pointed out the harvest, "The harvest this time is not small."

    "Yes, but compared to Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, it is a little less." Hu Qian said.

    Hu Mingyue shook his head and said, "If you contribute more, you should get more."

    Hu Qian nodded and said, "That's true."

    If Chu Ye and the two were weaker, the three of them would be afraid of the beast tide this time. It's going to be more fortunate.

    This time, there were five beasts, and the Hu family divided them into two. In fact, Hu Qian's beasts were killed with the help of the little fox.