chapter 196 teleports away.

In a secret room in Fengzhou, the ancestor of the Five Poisons spat out a mouthful of blood and his face was gloomy.

    Both the Blood Shadow Rat and the Ghost-faced Spider were the soul pets of the ancestors of the Five Poisons. Once the two soul pets died, the ancestors of the Five Poisons immediately felt a sense.

    Although there are only two sub-pets, in order to cultivate these two sub-pets, the ancestors of the five poisons also spent a lot of effort. Now that the two soul beasts are dead, for the ancestors of the five poisons who have not recovered from their injuries, it is undoubtedly a A thing that makes things worse.

    "Grandpa, are you alright?" Fang Ming looked at the ancestor of the five poisons and said uneasy.

    The ancestor of the Five Poisons waved his hand and said, "It's okay, but Lin Nanjiang failed."

    Fang Ming frowned and said, "How could it be?" Lin Nanjiang told him that he would take it. The people of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen came to see him, but this person was too useless, with the two sub-favorites of the old ancestor, he still failed to succeed.

    "Grandpa, did that guy from Lin Nanjiang deliberately let the ancestor of your soul beast die in order to protect his soul beast!" Fang Ming secretly said: It's just two seventh-order soul masters, Lin Nanjiang took the old man with him. Ancestor's soul beast, it makes no sense that even two seventh-order soul masters can't win, maybe this guy did it on purpose.

    The ancestor of the five poisons shook his head and said: "No, Lin Nanjiang, dead!" The

    ancestor of the five poisons had already implanted puppet worms in Lin Nanjiang's body. Old Ancestor Poison killed him in an instant.

    Lin Nanjiang died, and the puppet worm died instantly, and the ancestors of the five poisons also sensed it.

    The ancestors of the Five Poisons are suspicious by nature.

    What he didn't expect was that even if he asked Lin Nanjiang to bring two assistant pets, the other party still failed to complete the task.

    Fang Ming said dullly: "I didn't expect Lin Nanjiang to be such a waste."

    He used to think that Lin Nanjiang was different from Daoist Yunhu and Daoist Mo Xiao, but he didn't expect this guy to fail. Surplus.

    The ancestor of the Five Poisons was in a very bad mood. He had been in the world for many years, but he had suffered such a big loss on Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen. It's a shame that he can't do anything about them now.

    ...

    the Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts.

    The ancestors of the Five Poisons were in a very bad mood, but Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were in a very good mood.

    After packing up the fighting power, Chu Ye, who found himself rich again, was in high spirits.

    Lin Chuwen was also very happy, but soon woke up. Yu Xi is in the middle.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and asked, "Where do you see us going next?"

    Although Lin Nanjiang died, the crisis they faced was not over yet.

    If the outside world knew that they killed Lin Nanjiang, there should be more people interested in them.

    Chu Ye squinted his eyes, thought for a moment, and said, "Let's search the underground palace first."

    After finding the dragon blood crystal in the underground palace, Chu Ye realized that he had not searched the palace clearly and almost missed it. Treasure, this will make Chu Ye feel that it is necessary to do a good search. Lin Nanjiang died here, I am afraid that it will not be long before someone will come here. If there is really a treasure here, it will be bad for outsiders.