Chapter 78 The Violet Sect recruits new students

With the help of Chu Ye and the two of them, Chu Yanyu's other two tasks were completed very smoothly.

    After collecting 300,000 contribution points, Chu Yanyu decided to return to the sect ahead of schedule.

    For Chu Yanyu's decision, Chu Ye naturally agreed with both hands.

    Chu Yanyu took Chu Ye and the two to Qingyunzong. After arriving, Chu Yanyu placed Chu Ye and others at the foot of Qingyunzong Mountain, and went to the sect to complete the task handover.

    As soon as Chu Yanyu returned to the sect, many monks came up to say hello.

    Chu Yanyu hurriedly exchanged a few words with a few fellow students, and then went to the sect mission hall.

    Soon Chu Yanyu handed over the task and obtained more than 30,000 contribution points, which spread among the low-level disciples.

    More than 30,000 Contribution Points are not too many for a Soul Master, but for a Soul Master, it is already a considerable sum.

    "I didn't expect that Senior Sister Yan Yu took so many tasks before, but she actually completed it." In order to quickly earn contribution points, Chu Yanyu took five or six tasks at once. Many of her fellow disciples thought she was crazy. .

    "I heard that the Chu family sent someone to help."

    "I said, although Senior Sister Yan Yu is powerful, it is too difficult to complete these tasks independently."

    "I heard that Senior Sister Yan Yu brought back two madmen. Lion cub, I don't know, who is lucky in the sect and can make a contract."

    "It's good to have a family to help!" A commoner disciple couldn't help but said sour.

    The monks in the sect are also divided into three, six, and nine classes. The first class is the descendants of the elders of the sect. These monks have the elders of the sect as the backstage. They can enjoy various resources at birth, and the second class is convenient. It is a big family, some real wealthy families, and there are several ninth-order spirit warriors in the family. Compared with the strength of the sect, it is not much worse. The third class is the small and medium-sized family like the Chu family, and the last category is the commoners. children.

    The help the Chu family gave to Chu Yanyu was not too much, but it was much better than the commoner disciples who had to rely on themselves for everything.

    "Senior Sister Yan Yu took the risk of taking so many tasks, I'm afraid it is to compete for evil spirits."

    "Mostly so, I don't know who the evil spirits released by the sect will fall next time."

    "I think Senior Sister Yan Yu is very likely. "

    For the sect, there are more monks and less porridge. Generally speaking, the sect releases about five or six copies of the suffocation each time, and the number of people who apply for suffocation will reach more than a dozen. At this time, the sect will evaluate the monks. The potential of a disciple over fifty years old is basically useless.

    Chu Yanyu was so eager to collect the contribution points because the chances of applying for suffocation before the age of 30 were much higher than those after the age of 30.

    ...

    The matter of Chu Yanyu has attracted a lot of discussion among the spirit warriors in the sect.

    Half a day later, Chu Yanyu delivered Mo Guo to Chu Ye.

    "Xiao Ye, are you already at the peak of the ninth rank, and are you ready to fight?"