Chapter 67 Quietly Leave

After Xuebao took two nine-tailed fox grasses in a row, the bottleneck was swept away and entered the eighth order.

    "The nine-tailed fox grass has a great effect on Xuebao." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded, and suddenly thought of something, "Did you already know that you could cultivate more nine-tailed fox grass, that's why you asked me to photograph it."

    Chu Ye nodded and said: "That's right, but I just tried it at the time. If there are more and more nine-tailed fox grasses, can Xuebao quickly enter the ninth rank?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes."

    Chu Ye nodded and said: "That's not bad." Chu Ye secretly said: The heroine may be affected by the loss of the nine-tailed fox grass.

    Xuebao looked at Chu Ye eagerly, his eyes full of anticipation.

    Chu Ye turned his face away, feeling as if he had become a nine-tailed fox grass.

    "It's night outside now, and the guards are very sparse. In two hours, we'll leave at night." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye left the training room at night. There were silver-winged bees outside, and the two avoided the guards and walked very smoothly.

    When Chu Ye rented the training room, he also paid a deposit of 1,000 gold coins. In order to avoid the Lin family, the two of them did not return the deposit.

    Because the deposit was not refunded, the administrator of the training room did not know that the two had left, and thought they were still practicing in the training room.

    Chu Ye and the two quietly went out of the city gate and left Sanyang City.

    "What should we do now? It's so late, we can't rent a carriage," Chu Ye asked.

    The little fox screamed, and its figure swelled, turning into a beast more than three meters high.

    "Oh." Chu Ye looked at the new look of the little fox, and a bit of exclamation flashed in his eyes, "Xuebao is really amazing."

    The little fox flicked its long tail and was a little proud of Chu Ye's compliment.

    The little fox lowered its tail and motioned for Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen to sit up.

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen hesitantly and said, "Can the little fox do it? Can Zai move the two of us?"

    Lin Chuwen said confidently: "Don't worry, Xuebao is already eighth-rank, Zai Zai said. It's moving." It's just that Xuebao maintains such a huge form, consumes a lot of money, and can't last for too long.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Okay."

    Xue Bao's fox fur was long and soft, and sitting on Xue Bao's back was like sitting on a cloud.

    "I didn't expect that Xuebao actually has this skill." Xuebao can carry passengers, so they don't have to always find suitable mounts when they travel in the future.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said happily: "It seems that when I advanced to the eighth level, I acquired new skills thanks to your nine-tailed fox grass."

    Chu Ye said with some doubts: "Follow the nine-tailed fox grass. Is the grass also related?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Of course, this is also a kind of bloodline ability."

    Chu Ye nodded, expressing understanding.

    The little fox ran fast in the night, and soon left Sanyang City far away.