Chapter 61 Nine-Tailed Fox Grass

The auction was proceeding in an orderly manner, and all kinds of auction items were eye-opening for Chu Ye.

    "Let's auction three middle-grade primary bloodline awakening potions. The starting price is five thousand."

    "Seven thousand."

    "Eight thousand."

    "Five thousand."

    "..."

    Three middle-grade potions were sold for two The price of 10,000 was taken.

    Chu Ye was stunned inwardly, thinking: There are too many rich people, all of them are primary bloodline awakening potions, but because the quality is slightly better, the price has risen so much.

    The surrounding whispers entered Chu Ye's ears.

    Few of the soul pet masters present were fools. Some people speculated that these bloodline potions and the previous bloodline potions came from the same pharmacist. Although it was not stated explicitly, some people seemed to reveal a little meaning of "solicitation". .

    Listening to those personal conversations, Chu Ye felt a little uneasy in his heart.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and noticed something was wrong.

    Before, for the sake of convenience, when he purchased the ingredients for the bloodline awakening potion, he directly prepared them in a store. After that, he purchased medicinal ingredients of no less than 20,000 gold coins in many pharmacies. Lin Chuwen was a little uncertain about this. Someone will guess his identity as a pharmacist.

    "The next auction we are going to auction is Yongquan Stone. The starting price of Yongquan Stone is 30,000 gold coins."

    As soon as the Yongquan Stone appeared, everyone's attention was diverted away, and no one paid attention to the pharmacist.

    Lin Chuwen said with some surprise: "The auction is really amazing. There are such things, and such precious things are not sold as final products."

    Chu Ye asked curiously, "What is Yongquan Stone?"

    Chu Ye didn't see the fountain stone on the list before. This thing was auctioned as a surprise at the auction.

    "Yongquan stone is a special kind of spiritual stone. When the stone is buried in the ground and watered, it will form a spring eye, and then a spring water will be formed. The spring water will moisten the surrounding land and transform the surrounding land into a spiritual field."

    "There is such a miraculous thing." Chu Ye blinked, faintly moved.

    Chu Ye thought to himself that if the Yongquan Stone was thrown into the Lingquan, he didn't know what would happen. Maybe the Lingquan could expand.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "The Yongquan Stone can be used for the construction of the spiritual land of the family. It is a must for some big families."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "So it is."

    What kind of place to choose? , as the base of family development, is a headache for many families.

    Sometimes, a place with a good location has a lack of spiritual energy and a strong spiritual energy, but it is often not prosperous. The place with good location and strong spiritual energy usually has a master.

    The location of the Chu family's main residence is not too strong. However, there are many businesses of the Chu family in that place, and there must be masters in charge, so there is no way to relocate.