Chapter 182 Obtaining Bee Crystals

"Let's go." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye nodded and replied, "Okay."

    In normal times, he would also consider waiting for someone to die and the swarm to disperse to clean up the battlefield. Now that a soul king is staring at them, Chu Ye thinks they should hurry up and run away. Better.

    Yin Xiaoer flapped his wings to block Chu Ye, and said something excitedly.

    Listening to Yin Xiaoer's voice transmission, Chu Ye frowned, thoughtfully.

    "What happened to Xiao Er?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye squinted his eyes and said, "It wants the contents of the tiger's bee's nest, and said that there are things in it that can make it advance."

    Lin Chuwen asked curiously, "What's in the tiger's bee's nest? Royal jelly?"

    Chu Ye shook his head, "No, it seems to be bee crystal."

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said, "Bee crystal, a good thing!"

    Bee crystal is condensed from the essence of royal jelly. , The formation of this thing takes a long time. The queen bee in Longya Village has not existed for a long time. There is only royal jelly in the hive, and there is no bee crystal.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's a good thing, and the timing is very good now."

    Generally speaking, the hives are heavily guarded. Chuwen's combat power, it is still possible to get bee crystals, but it also needs to pay a small price.

    The current situation is that the hornet swarm has been irritated, and a large number of hornets have gone to chase after the few spirit masters. The nest is very empty, which is a good opportunity to steal treasure.

    Chu Ye looked at Mo Tuanzi. It was time for Mo Tuanzi to show his abilities.

    Understanding what Chu Ye meant, Mo Tuanzi was covered in black mist and drifted towards the tiger-headed bee's nest.

    Soon Mo Tuanzi flew back, and not long after Mo Tuanzi flew back, there was another chaos in the wasp nest.

    Chu Ye didn't have time to check his trophies, and said to Lin Chuwen, "Come on, it's not good to be discovered by the hornet swarm."

    Chu Ye secretly said: his swarm may not lose against the hornet swarm, but , he will be stared at by the soul king, there is no need to fight with a group of hornets, just let those hornets stop the unlucky ones behind.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye sat on the little fox and quickly left the Hornet's territory.

    ...

    One hundred thousand wild, several soul masters fled frantically.

    "Are these hornets crazy? It's really going to die." Generally speaking, although hornets are warlike, they don't leave their territory too far.

    Once you leave the territory, there may be some hornets chasing after them, but there won't be too many hornets.

    Now the situation is too wrong, they are so far away, not only did not reduce the number of hornets chasing them, but more and more.

    The Hornets looked very violent, as if they had been caught in a violent potion.

    "Those wasps seem to think we stole their stuff." Song Yan left.