Chapter 113 Dragon Fish Trading

The sky was clear and cloudless, and the breeze was gentle.

    Lin Chuwen was feeding the fish by the pond, while Chu Ye lazily admired the scenery.

    The lotus flowers in the pond are all in bloom, the lotus leaves are infinitely green, and the lotus flowers are different in the sun, and the scenery is very good.

    Xiaoyin flew towards Chu Ye and shouted, "Boss, two stupid bears are here."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Got it!" The

    Flying Bear mercenary team completed the task and left, I bought 5,000 catties of honey from Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye originally thought that the honey was enough for the mercenary team for half a year, but in less than a month, the mercenary team came to buy it again. After that, Chu Ye and the mercenary team basically maintained a monthly transaction.

    "The flying bear mercenary team consumes a lot of honey!" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and said, "There's nothing you can do about it. Look at the size of the bear, boss Xiong, and you can see that he has a good appetite."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Whoever raises a soul pet It's not easy!"

    The earning power of the Flying Bear mercenary team is also average, and the financial burden of buying so much honey from him is probably not small.

    Chu Ye opened the door and ushered Mr. Xiong and Mr. Xiong in.

    "Spirit Master Chu, I'm disturbing you," said Xiong Lao Er.

    Chu Ye waved his hand and said, "Where is it, how much is Captain Xiong going to want this time!"

    Boss Xiong scratched his head and said, "Ordinary honey costs 8,000 jin, fourth-class honey costs 1,000 jin, and third-class honey costs 1,000 jin. Four hundred catties, second-class honey is one hundred catties." The

    so-called fourth-grade honey is 10 gold coins per catty brewed by the first-grade silver-winged bee, and the third-grade honey is 25 pounds of honey brewed by the middle-grade silver-winged bee. One pound of gold coin, and the second-class honey is sixty gold coins per pound of honey brewed by the second-stage silver-winged bee of the scholar-level. The first-class honey is royal jelly. There is not much for the time being, and Chu Ye has no plans to sell it.

    Chu Ye said lightly, "A total of 35,000 gold coins."

    Boss Xiong nodded and said: "Okay."

    Chu Ye asked with some doubts: "Is it a bit large this time?"

    Boss Xiong nodded and said: "I have received a big business and may have to leave for two days. After a period of time in Jiecheng, I will buy more at a time."

    Chu Ye nodded and expressed his understanding.

    ...

    After sending the Xiong brothers away, Chu Ye went to the pond to find Lin Chuwen.

    Lin Chuwen raised his hand and threw the last handful of fish food into the water, where the arowana happily devoured the fish food.

    For more than half a year, Lin Chuwen experimented with more than 200 kinds of fish food preparation methods, and found three kinds of arowanas that he liked the most, and four that he liked. He used Lingquan to feed the arowanas in turns.

    Dragon fish are actually very picky eaters, but they like the fish food prepared by Lin Chuwen.

    Under the feeding of sufficient fish food, the dragon fish in the lake are all white and plump.