Chapter 109 Visitor

Not far from the battlefield, two soul masters watched the battle.

    Si Nanyue's body covered the ground, and she said with interest: "Two ruthless characters are here! Senior brother, you seem to be overthinking, those two don't need our help at all."

    Liangjiecheng has a fierce beast monitoring system, which can Detect the movement of beasts.

    Two hours ago, Si Dongfeng discovered that there was a tide of beasts, so he brought Si Nanyue over to check the situation, wondering if he could help.

    Chu Ye and the two are now people of Liangjiecheng. If the two came to settle down on the first day, they would have died in the tide of beasts, which would also affect the reputation of Liangjiecheng and easily affect other people who wanted to live in Liangjie. The faith of those who settle in the city.

    Si Dongfeng smiled bitterly and said, "I underestimate them."

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were too young. Si Dongfeng subconsciously felt that the two were probably raised by a big family, Jin Guizi, although they had reached the realm of soul masters. , However, the combat experience will not be too rich, and the strength will not be too strong, but seeing the strength displayed by the bee colony and Xuehu, Si Dongfeng can't help but admire the two.

    Si Nanyue folded her arms and said, "This Chu Ye's bee colony is well raised!"

    Si Dongfeng nodded and said, "Indeed, raising so many bees is no better than raising two more warrior-level soul beasts. Simple." The

    large number of low-level vicious beasts in the Two Realms City have always troubled many soul pet masters living in the periphery.

    Si Dongfeng originally thought that although Chu Ye's level was high, there were only two of them, and without the help of family cultivators, they would be lacking in dealing with the beast tide. Unexpectedly, Chu Ye's main soul pet was actually the silver-winged queen bee. Chu Ye can control these low-level beasts by controlling the swarm.

    "From the current situation, these two people should be able to survive here for a long time." Sinan Yue said.

    Si Dongfeng nodded and said, "It should be."

    "Silver-winged bee and that fox should be the main pets of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen. Those two soul beasts are not simple!" Si Nanyue said.

    Si Dongfeng squinted his eyes and said, "It may be a top-grade soul beast." The

    appearance of the silver-winged bee determines to a certain extent how many subordinates it can control. That queen bee controls so many silver-winged bees. , and it is not out of control, and the grade will not be low. As for Xuehu, its combat power far exceeds that of ordinary fox spirit beasts.

    "High-grade soul beasts!" A bit of envy flashed in Si Nanyue's eyes.

    Si Nanyue paused and said, "Chu Ye's deputy pet seems to be a white civet cat."

    Si Dongfeng nodded, "I see."

    Si Dongfeng had seen Chu Ye's white civet cat before, and thought it was a civet cat. Pet, it was only just now that Si Dongfeng realized that he seemed to be wrong.

    That white civet cat, which had dashed left and right among the beasts before, was not weak in combat.

    "That white civet cat did a good job! Is the white civet cat so good at fighting?" Sinanyue said with a strange expression.

    Si Dongfeng thought for a while and said, "It may be a mutation, or it may be that Chu Ye is not stingy with resources."

    Some soul pets are of low quality, but as long as all kinds of resources don't need money, they can still grow up. , There was a young lady from a big family before, who especially liked the ferrets she raised, and cultivated them regardless of the cost, and finally raised the ferrets to the warrior level.