Chapter 189 The arrival of Lin Nanjiang

Luocheng, Yunzhou.

    "Xia Shan, are you busy?" Mu Jinyue walked in and asked.

    Xia Shan put down the brush in his hand, smiled, and said, "It's okay."

    Xia Shan had just completed the task of marrying the youngest daughter of an elder of the Zeng family, and had two days of free time, so it wasn't too busy.

    Not long after seeing Chu Ye and the two of them in Sanyang City last time, his Huoyun horse was transformed into a Huoyunyan horse, and his rank also went from the seventh rank to the ninth rank.

    After the promotion, Huoyunyan's horse was tall and mighty. After that, his good days came. Many families came to him to marry him. .

    During this period of time, he has saved more than 70,000 gold coins. After accumulating more than ten years, he may be able to collect enough money to buy evil spirits. If he can get evil spirits, he may try an advanced soul master and change it to A few years ago, soul mastering was something he didn't even dare to think about, but now he can look forward to it.

    "Why did Miss Mu come suddenly?" Xia Shan asked.

    "Come and see you!"

    Xia Shan scratched his head, smiled naively, and said, "What do I have to look at?"

    "Xia Shan, I heard that you know Lin Chuwen!" Mu Jinyue asked.

    Xia Shan nodded and said, "Yes! I know Lin Chuwen."

    Mu Jinyue is the jewel in the palm of the head of the Mu family. The Mu family is a big family in Luocheng. There are three soul masters in the family. Miss, it is very difficult for him to come into contact with him. However, during this period of time, he has seen a lot of such people one after another.

    Xia Shan was frightened at first, but now he is numb.

    The shadow of the famous tree of people, Lin Chuwen's reputation is too great, after knowing that he and the two are old acquaintances, his reputation is also getting bigger and bigger, after knowing that he has pulled a car for Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, recently There are many more people looking for him to marry him, and the price has also risen.

    "You actually know a mysterious pharmacist like Lin Chuwen." Mu Jinyue said.

    Xia Shan smiled helplessly. When he met Lin Chuwen, he was not a mysterious pharmacist, just an ordinary teenager.

    Lin Chuwen was thin and small back then, and he was in a mess. The little fox was dirty all over, with a crooked mouth and slanted eyes, and his hair was knotted. Who would have thought that such a person would now become a situation that shook Yunzhou. Characters, it can be said that thirty years of Hedong, thirty years of Hexi!

    It is said that the little fox has the blood of a nine-tailed fox, and I don't know if it is true or not.

    Xia Shan thought about the appearance of the little fox when he first saw the little fox, and he felt that Xuebao had nothing to do with the nine-tailed fox that charmed all beings.

    When he first heard that the mysterious pharmacist in Two Realms City was Lin Chuwen, Xia Shan thought it was the same name. Knowing that more and more news came, Xia Shan finally confirmed that it was the one he knew.

    Xia Shan originally thought that Lin Chuwen's promotion to a soul master would be shocking enough. Compared with the identity of the mysterious pharmacist, the soul master cultivation base seemed to be nothing.

    He actually knew such a powerful person. Xia Shan was in a fog for several days. After the confusion period, Xia Shan suddenly remembered the medicine that Lin Chuwen gave him in Sanyang City. At that time, Chu Ye said , this medicine can help him realize his dream of marrying, and he was still skeptical at that time.

The Reverse of Wearing Books Changes Your lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें