Chapter 171 Complete the mission

Soon a few locust kings were wiped out. Without the leadership of the locust kings, the locusts flew like flies without heads.

    Xuebao kept spitting out flames and burning the locusts. Many locusts were of high rank. Xiaobai's flames could burn the locusts to death, but they would leave soul crystals. Soul crystals are good things.

    The people in the monkey village obviously understood this truth and vigorously fought against the locusts.

    Many locusts saw that the situation was not good, and they were stunned. Although Chu Ye didn't want to let these locusts go, there were too many locusts. leave.

    After the locust swarm left, the villagers quickly gathered the locust bodies and set them on fire.

    After the locust plague ended, several teenagers in the village chatted.

    "The soul pets of the soul master contract outside are really strange!"

    "I didn't expect that those foxes! Cats! They can fight so well, I thought those soul pets would only be coquettish."

    "I didn't expect that the cat was so powerful . , I thought it was a tricky one."

    "Didn't you think? I've already seen that the cat is not simple." A round-headed and round-headed teenager said proudly.

    "Bragging."

    "It's true! I saw the cat drinking a jar of hundred-year-old monkey wine. If a cat can drink a jar of hundred-year-old monkey wine at once, can it be a simple cat?" The century-old monkey wine is called three cups, and the warrior spirit beast can only drink three cups at a time, and pour it after three cups.

    "A hundred-year-old monkey wine is definitely a century-old monkey wine? Did you make a mistake?" The monkey wine has great stamina, and the monkeys in the village who can drink half a jar of ten-year monkey wine are very majestic. The wine strength of 100-year-old monkey wine is dozens of times that of 10-year-old monkey wine.

    "It's definitely true. The wine jar is cyan, and there is only a hundred-year-old monkey wine. When you use that color wine jar, Xiaotai     smells like she's drunk before. It's definitely a hundred-year-old monkey wine." The young girl looked at the round-brained boy and said, "You didn't say that before. You said before that the wine must have been replaced, and the little white cat is pretending." The

    round-faced boy blushed and said, "I No, I said that the little white cat is really beautiful." The

    girl with pigtails pouted and said, "You didn't say that before." The

    round-faced boy vowed: "I said it, you forgot." The

    girl drummed With a chin, he snorted softly.

    "It's really a hundred-year-old monkey wine. The golden retriever can only drink one third of the jar at a time. Uncle Meng's monkey giant took a sip last time and slept for seven or eight days. That cat is so powerful. Kill one altar at a time."

    ...

    Chu Ye walked through the village and heard a few teenagers and girls talking, and he was a little speechless. Is this the standard for monkey village to judge whether he is strong or not? Is it great to drink? However, the medicinal power of monkey wine is unusual, and it is not easy to drink a jar of wine. Xiaobai's ability to drink so much should be related to his bloodline.

    Xiaobai was lying on Chu Ye's shoulder, and when he heard the people in the monkey village praise him, he held his head proudly. "What's the point of drinking a jar of wine, I can drink ten jars."