Chapter 88 The True Biography of the Violet Sect

After Chu Ye and the two left the Ziluo Sect, they had been on their way, unaware that Chu Xiner had passed on the incident to their family.

    Chu Ye sat in the carriage, put the newly bought pollen and some soul crystals into the jade pendant space, and sent some higher-level silver-winged bees into it.

    The space ring cannot store goods, but the jade pendant space can.

    The bee colony entered the jade pendant space and moved quickly, starting to suck pollen and drink spring water.

    Although the pollen that Chu Ye bought at Longxiang Store was a bit more expensive, it was of high quality. Under such favorable conditions, the strength of the bee colony rose rapidly.

    Chu Ye held his chin and said, "Why didn't I think that I could buy pollen directly." Buying pollen directly means you don't have to go around looking for flower sources to release bees.

    "Even if I thought about it before, I don't have that much money!"

    Chu Ye: "..." That makes sense! Although buying pollen is more convenient, it is also a waste of money.

    He also made a fortune in Ziluo Sect to be so wealthy, and gold coins are indeed a good thing! With gold coins, you want to buy what you want to buy.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Xiaoyin, smiled, and said, "Xiaoyin's strength has risen very quickly!"

    Under normal circumstances, after a soul pet enters the general rank, the training speed will be greatly slowed down. Isn't it, after entering the warrior rank, the training speed has become faster.

    "So many good things are poured into him, and it is impossible to justify the unhappiness of cultivation!" Chu Ye thought proudly: Among the soul masters who are willing to spend money like him, there are only a few, and Xiaoyin can afford a master like him. , it is a blessing from eight lifetimes.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes."

    Many soul masters were poor and poor when they first became soul masters, and some even owed a lot of debt. Like Chu Ye, after becoming an advanced soul master, There is a lot of wealth, and there are very few soul masters who can use their soul pets to their fullest.

    ...

    Lin Chuwen was driving the carriage on the mountain road, and Chu Ye played with the compass a little bored.

    Chu Ye looked at the compass, and suddenly let out a sigh.

    Lin Chuwen said with some doubts: "What's the matter? Is someone following us?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "That's not true, but there are four lights on the compass that are very bright, it should be four soul masters. Fight."

    "Soul master battle!" Lin Chuwen said.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the flickering light spots on the compass, "It looks like three siege one."

    Chu Ye said enthusiastically: "You said, do we want to go and have a look?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded, Said: "Okay, let's take a look in the past, but, just wait and see from a distance."

    Chu Ye is only a new spirit master, and his strength is not an advantage among spirit masters.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Don't worry."

    Chu Ye hid the carriage in the woods on the side, and arranged for a few silver-winged bees to guard it, while he and Lin Chuwen quietly sneaked into the battle site.