Chapter 143 Meeting the Male Protagonist Again

Chu Ye and the two walked five floors in a row, and Xiaobaihu didn't have anything to look at. Xiaobai complained all the way: "tattered, garbage", and Chu Ye was very helpless to hear it.

    Chu Ye found nothing, but Lin Chuwen discovered Tianqin Xueshuang, and spent 70,000 gold coins to buy seven taels, ready to make rations for the little fox.

    "There are so many things, doesn't Xiaobai like it?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Xiaobai snorted softly in Chu Ye's sea of ​​knowledge.

    "No, his vision is too high." Chu Ye secretly said: Xiaobai's high vision is not a bad thing, it just saves him money.

    Seemingly sensing what Chu Ye was thinking, Xiao Bai angrily turned somersaults in the soul room.

    "Then let's take a look, there are still three floors." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye tilted his head and said, "I don't know if there is spirit beast milk here! If there is spirit beast milk, he will definitely like it."

    Like Xingyue, spirit beast milk is also something to eat for spirit beast cubs. .

    Chu Ye secretly said: Cubs, they should still drink milk. Only by drinking milk can they grow taller and stronger.

    When the little tiger heard Chu Ye's words, he howled angrily in Chu Ye's sea of ​​consciousness.

    Chu Ye couldn't help rubbing his forehead, and secretly said: Do you like it if you like it? Why do you have to react so much.

    The little tiger was noisy for a while, but found that Chu Ye was indifferent, and finally calmed down.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen stepped into the eighty-seventh floor, and the little tiger suddenly had what he wanted.

    "Quick, go buy that jar."

    Chu Ye was stunned when he heard Xiao Baihu's voice transmission.

    His eyes swept around, and soon found a broken crock pot in a booth.

    Chu Ye stared at the crock pot for a while, and finally determined that this broken crock pot was what Xiao Bai wanted.

    Seeing what the little tiger wanted, Chu Ye didn't rush to go there, for fear of being taken advantage of.

    Chu Ye strolled through the stalls one by one, and it took a while to reach the target stall.

    The stall is a burly and strong man, and the big man looks a little difficult to talk.

    "How much is the boss printing ?" "

    200,000 ." "Where

    's the medicine tripod?"

    "150,000." "Where is this     earthen

    pot?"

Yes, just now said: "I found this crock pot in a secret realm. I looked for a few appraisers and couldn't find the foundation of this crock pot. Even so, I think this crock pot is unusual. If your friend wants it, give it 200,000 yuan."

    Chu Ye nodded and said without counter-offering, "Okay." The

    stall man looked at Chu Ye and asked curiously, "Daoist friend is so refreshing, isn't it? Do you know what's special about this crock pot?"

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Where is it! I think the patterns on this crock pot are interesting, and they look a bit like array patterns. Let's study it."