Chapter 70 Soul Test

After coming out of the room, the two continued to go deep into the passage. This time, the end of the passage was not the Dragon Broken Stone, but a door with a strange device on the door.

    Chu Ye clapped his hands and said excitedly, "Great, it's not the Broken Dragon Stone anymore."

    He had been digging for three consecutive months, and he really didn't want to continue mining.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye, but there was no optimism in his heart.

    "There's nothing wrong with the broken dragon stone."

    After all, the broken dragon stone has no skills, and drops of water can wear it.

    This has been replaced by another test, whether it can be passed or not is hard to say.

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Chuwen and secretly said, "You really don't look like a person, Lin Chuwen looks like a weak gentleman, but he doesn't want to endure hardship like this!" Mining all day is not too boring.

    Compared with Lin Chuwen's attitude towards mining, Chu Ye suddenly felt a little guilty.

    "What's on this gate!" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen stared at the door, checked it carefully, and said, "This should be an organ for testing soul power. As long as the soul power reaches the standard, the gate will automatically open."

    "If it fails to meet the standard, can it be forcibly broken? ?"

    Lin Chuwen shook his head, "I'm afraid it won't work. If you forcefully destroy it, the contents inside will probably self-destruct."

    "Then let's test our soul power." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded, "I'll come first."

    Lin Chuwen put his hand on the door's soul force testing device and measured the qualifications of the upper, middle and lower grades.

    Chu Ye smiled and clapped his hands, "Amazing!"

    Top-grade soul power is already a one-in-a-million qualification, and Chu Sichen is only a middle-grade qualification.

    Chu Ye is not surprised that Lin Chuwen has such a quality of soul power, after all, the other party is a genius pharmacist in the book.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and muttered, "Strange."

    Chu Ye asked in confusion, "Where is the strangeness?"

    Lin Chuwen turned to look at Chu Ye, and said, "I tested it at home, and it's an upper-middle grade qualification. "

    Chu Ye secretly said: Has Lin Chuwen's qualifications increased? That's a good thing. "What's so strange about this, it means that your aptitude has improved."

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "Soul power aptitude is generally set before becoming a soul pet master. It can be improved in the later stage, but it is very difficult. , I don't have any special chance, I shouldn't be promoted to the top grade so quickly."

    Chu Ye thought about it and said, "Is it because of those potions?

    " Little, although he didn't drink as much, but compared to others, it was already terrifying.

    "Maybe it's because of Lingquan." Lin Chuwen felt that Lingquan was more magical than his own potions. The amount of potions he refined was a bit larger, but they were all ordinary potions. Lingquan could actually eliminate potions. The side effects are really incredible.