Chapter 27 Awakening Hunting

Chu Ye went to the village chief.

    "Young Master Ye wants to expand the house?" the village chief asked, smoking a dry cigarette.

    Chu Ye nodded, and said helplessly: "Yes, we need to build a few more beehives. It is best to build them farther away from the main house, but not too far." The

    village chief said somewhat unexpectedly: "The number of bee colonies has expanded. Is that right?"

    "Is that so?"

    "It seems that Young Master Ye's soul pet is growing very fast! Congratulations."

    The bee colony expands, and the production of honey will also increase. Chu Ye can make money very well. Now that the bee colony has expanded, the production of honey will also increase. How much money is this going to make! If the supply of flower sources is sufficient, it would be hundreds of gold coins a month, which is incredible.

    The village chief looked at Chu Ye and couldn't help but feel a little more envy in his heart.

    The village chief smiled and said, "It's not a big deal to build a house, I'll find a few villagers to help you, and it will take a few days to build it."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "So the village chief will be working. ."

    After coming out of the village chief, Chu Ye went to Wang Carpenter to book 200 beehives. Xiaoyin's strength continued to rise, and the number of bee colonies would rise sooner or later. Chu Ye simply ordered a few more beehives.

    "200 beehives!" Carpenter Wang was a little surprised.

    After Chu Ye kept bees, he became a big customer of Carpenter Wang. The beehives were easy to make, and the wages that Chu Ye gave were high. Carpenter Wang was happy to take over Chu Ye's work.    

    Chu Ye nodded " is there any problem with 200?"

    Carpenter Wang shook his head and said, "No, it's just that 200 beehives are a bit too much, I'm afraid Young Master Ye will have to wait for a while."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Okay. ."

    Carpenter Wang rubbed his hands and said, "I have 20 beehives here. If Young Master Chu needs it urgently, you can take it away first."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "That's a coincidence."

    Carpenter Wang felt that Chu Ye's ability, the expansion of the bee colony is a matter of time, so I made 20 beehives first, which would really be used. What Carpenter Wang didn't expect was that Chu Ye's handwriting was so large that he didn't want 20 beehives. There were 200 beehives instead of 200. Carpenter Wang secretly regretted that he was angry before, so he didn't stock up on more beehives.

    After Chu Ye left, a villager who was looking for Carpenter Wang to customize furniture walked in, "Carpenter Wang, what are you doing for Mr. Ye! Customizing beehives again?"

    Carpenter Wang nodded and said, "Yes!"

    "This time How many have you ordered?"

    "200. " "My

    dear, how many bees do you want to raise, Shao Ye! Are you able to raise them?"

    Carpenter Wang said cheerfully, "I don't know! Shao Ye might just be making some beehive preparations. "

    You can make a lot of money with this order, Shao Ye."

    Carpenter Wang said sullenly, "Where, where?"