Chapter 184 Demanding Materials

Once the formula of the locust killing agent was announced, it immediately caused a big shock in the world of pharmacists.

    Many major forces are very interested in the potion that can make locust swarms kill each other.

    The locust swarm of the Little Poison King is too dangerous. No one knows which force the other party will attack next time. With this medicine in hand, there are really many ways to deal with the emergence of a locust swarm.

    Many pharmacists are curious about Lin Chuwen's pharmaceutical level. Many pharmacists feel that the outside world has overestimated Lin Chuwen's pharmaceutical level. Many people want to use the locust killing agent to explore Lin Chuwen's bottom.

    After the locust killing agent was announced, the medicinal materials on the medicinal formula became very popular. Among all the medicinal materials, the most cherished medicine was actually the corpse of the warlord locust.

    The warlord locust has a huge lethality and is the most disgusting on weekdays, but it is really needed and can't be found.

    Several well-known pharmacists were eager to test the authenticity of the locust killing agent, and offered a high price for the corpse of the locust king.

    Pharmacists are not bad money, and the price of the corpse of the locust king is getting higher and higher.

    For a time, there were a lot more people sniping locusts in various places. The price of the corpse of the locust king on the market continued to rise, but there was no stock at all.

    ...

    the city of two realms.

    Si Dongfeng said speechlessly: "I didn't expect that the announcement of the locust killing agent would turn out to be this result."

    Originally, their two realm cities were invaded by locusts, and the manpower was far from enough.

    The forces of all parties stand on the sidelines and are unwilling to take action.

    Now everyone is looking for the warlord locust to kill, but they can't find it at all.

    Si Dongfeng never thought that the warlord locust, which had caused their two realms a headache before, was now hard to find.

    It is debated whether the locust king or the little poison king raises the most. The little poison king has recalled most of the locust kings, but some have not had time to recall them. Some of these locust kings have also been killed in the past two days. Drive the locust corpses crazy.

    "The pharmacist's energy is still very large." Sinan Yue said.

    Now there are not one or two pharmacists who want the corpse of the locust king. Most of the pharmacists are pampered and proud. The teachers were overwhelmed, and many pharmacists were very dissatisfied.

    Many pharmacists are eager to refine the locust killing agent, so as to prove that Lin Chuwen just got lucky and got the medicine formula, and his own medicine level is very general.

    "Speaking of the corpse of the locust king, we seem to have a few in stock."

    They have been collecting the corpses of the locust king. The last batch of locust king corpses had not been sent out before the locust swarms were withdrawn, and Lin Chuwen did not come over. Pick.

    "Not much." Sinan Yue said.

    I originally thought that these locust king corpses would not be used, but I didn't expect...