Chapter 13 Entering the Third Order

Early the next morning, Chu Ye quietly went to town as usual.

    After Chu Ye arrived in the town, he went to the soul crystal trading market first.

    Soul beasts can only absorb soul crystals with the same attributes as their own. Many soul pet masters get soul crystals with different attributes from those they keep, which is very troublesome.

    Soul pet masters can also choose to trade unneeded soul crystals to a business firm and then buy what they need. In this way, the business firm will earn a lot of money.

    Under such circumstances, the soul crystal trading market came into being.

    Soul pet masters who want to trade soul crystals will go to the soul crystal trading market, so that they can save a middleman price difference in the business.

    Chu Ye exchanged the sharp-horned wolf soul core for a soul core of the same rank. The quality of the other party's soul core was slightly better, so Chu Ye made up for the difference between the two gold coins.

    Chu Ye weighed the soul core in his hand, the fourth-order soul core, if he bought it, it would cost thirty gold coins at least. With this crystal core, Xiaoyin will have his rations for the next half month.

    After coming out of the trading market, Chu Ye went to the medicine store and sold the nine-leaf dragon heart grass. One nine-leaf dragon heart grass was sold for 100 gold coins, which was a huge sum of money for Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye came out of the herbal medicine store and went to the commercial store to buy a bottle of soul-solidifying liquid for 40 gold coins, a broken soul crystal for 40 gold coins, and another 10 gold coins for the rejuvenation liquid.

    After seeing the combat power of the bee colony, Chu Ye intends to cultivate the bee colony into a brave army. Once the combat power of the bee colony increases, he will not only be able to make money by brewing honey from the bee colony in the future, but also rely on the bee colony to hunt and kill. The soul beast made money.

    After buying what he needed, Chu Ye returned home.

    After Chu Ye returned home, he diluted the rejuvenation liquid ten times with the spring water and put it in the newly opened hive.

    Before, when dealing with sharp-horned wolves, many battle bees in the swarm had cast poison needles, and casting poison was a big loss for battle bees.

    Chu Ye asked Xiaoyin to settle these heroes in the newly opened hive to cultivate.

    In the wild, the damage rate of silver-winged wasps is very high, and most of the battle bees that have cast poison needles like this will not survive.

    Chu Ye raised these probably because he drank a lot of spiritual spring water and absorbed broken soul crystals, so he saved his life.

    Chu Ye's recovery liquid this time was bought for these heroes. Chu Ye didn't know how effective it was, so he could only do his best and obey the destiny.

    Chu Ye put some broken soul crystals in the hive as a reward for these heroes.

    Xiaoyin was very satisfied with the quality of the soul crystals that Chu Ye exchanged this time.

    After another five or six days in the blink of an eye, Chu Ye adjusted his body and took the soul-solidifying liquid again.

    After taking the soul-solidifying liquid, Chu Ye's soul power was consolidated again, and the soul room he had opened before seemed to have become wider.

    Xiaoyin flew around Chu Ye excitedly, and then took out the newly obtained wood-type soul crystal and took a deep breath.

    Chu Ye discovered with some horror that one-sixth of the energy in the soul crystal had been sucked away.

    Chu Ye twitched the corner of his mouth. He had hoped that this fourth-order soul core could support a month's consumption, but Xiaoyin actually sucked one-sixth of the energy in one fell swoop.

    Xiaoyin fluttered his wings quickly, and the golden light spots on the little wings kept flashing. Are you going to advance?

    Chu Ye suddenly remembered that soul pets would consume a lot of energy when they advanced, and Xiao Yin should not be able to eat that much on weekdays.

    Chu Ye didn't care about the soul crystal, and carefully observed Xiaoyin's reaction. Sure enough, the momentum on Xiaoyin's body rose rapidly, and he entered the third order. After the third order, Xiaoyin's body grew again.

    According to Chu Ye's estimation, Xiaoyin should have five or six days to advance.

    Chu Ye thought about it for a while, and felt that there were three factors for Xiaoyin to advance in advance. One was the improvement of the food, the second was the increase in the strength of the affiliated bee colony, and the third was the improvement of his soul power.

    The advanced Xiaoyin hugged the crystal nucleus and took another breath. The energy in the crystal nucleus was reduced by about one-eighth again.

    Chu Ye looked at the crystal core, which had dimmed a lot, and thought to himself: Xiaoyin, this way of eating, will have to buy soul crystals again soon! Buy it, buy it, the strength of the left and right little silvers will increase, and there will be gold coins. Gold coins! Gold coins, I have only earned more than 100 gold coins, why is it not enough to spend?