Chapter 116 Mo Tuanzi

Chu Ye and the two went to the bamboo forest, and saw the uninvited guest who broke into the cave, a dark shadow.

    The sky was so dark that the shadows almost merged with the night, and if you didn't look carefully, it would be difficult to spot them.

    The black shadow struggled under Xiaobai's feet, constantly pulling out different shapes like brown candy.

    Xiaobai roared, and the shadow froze again.

    "What a strange thing! Is it a spirit beast? Could it be a ghost?" Chu Ye muttered while looking at the constantly changing shadow.

    "It looks like a shadow beast." Lin Chuwen stared at the shadow and observed it.

    "Shadow beast? What beast is that?" Chu Ye asked curiously.

    "Shadow beasts belong to a special class of soul beasts. They have no shape. They move like a cloud of black mist and can easily penetrate certain restrictions." If it was a shadow beast, it's not surprising that their formations didn't respond.

    "Can this kind of soul beast ignore the formation?" Chu Ye asked.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said: "I heard that ordinary formations can't stop them, but advanced formations will still hinder them." Among the formations, there are special types of soul beasts that are specially blocked. However, this kind of method seems to be only available in major sects.

    Chu Ye nodded and said secretly: His formation strength is still not at home!

    "Our formation level is still a bit low!" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "Shadow beasts are too rare, and ordinary protective formations wouldn't deliberately consider this."

    Chu Ye asked curiously, "Is it rare?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded. Nodding his head, he said, "Of course, shadow beasts come and go without a trace. Even warrior-level soul beasts can hardly cause much hindrance to scholar-level shadow beasts. This thing is much rarer than evil spirits. I can't catch it when I get there. I heard that there were more than a dozen spirit masters who surrounded a soldier-level shadow beast, but they still let the other party leave it."

    Chu Ye said with some doubts: "There are no more than a dozen spirit masters surrounding it. blocked?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "The Shadow Beast's talent and skills are quite special. If the opponent wants to escape, it will be difficult to catch it."

    "If that's the case, how could it be caught by Xiao Bai?

    " The weakness is that they are afraid of the soul-stirring roar of tiger-like monsters. As long as the soul-stirring roar is hit, the speed of the shadow beast will be greatly limited. There is a saying that it is for the tiger. Monster beasts , accept them as subordinates."

    In fact, ordinary tiger-type monsters can't do much to restrain shadow beasts. Xiaobai has the highest bloodline of white tigers in the tiger clan, so he can restrain shadow beasts.

    Chu Ye secretly said: Brine and tofu, one thing reduces another, the luck of this shadow beast is really not very good! It's not good to steal from anyone. If you have to steal it to them, that's probably the case with sheep entering the tiger's mouth.

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen and asked curiously, "Is the shadow beast valuable?"

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and said with a strange expression: "It's valuable, of course it's valuable." Shadow beast