Chapter 30

Woohoo! Chapter 30 everyone! Thank you for those who stayed on reading, for your support and love! Enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think about it! (Please do) Appreciate it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30

-3 days later-

“Get up!” I growled from across the workout space, sharp ends piercing, gleaming dangerously under the bright spotlights lighting a room half the size of a football field.

Scrambling from the ground clutching to his slashed waist, was Michael, groaning as he got himself back to a defensive stance. He didn’t get the chance though, as I flew at him, punching him square in the face, making him stumble a few paces before he’s on his knees again.

“Stop! I give up!” he yelled, shielding himself as I got nearer to him with those playful savage eyes. This was getting fun, it brought up the barbaric side of things, instincts that was once forgotten but now, they burned as I saw the helpless creature twitching helplessly on the floor.

“No! Man up you coward!” I roared, taking threatening steps towards him, my training shoes doing nothing but squeak on the laminated wooden floor. He seem to notice the cannibalistic stare I had on him, and he was smart, smart enough to run.

He was gone in a blur, but I chuckled, a low sinister sound, that echoed around the room. It didn’t even take the sound to echo back before I got hold of his feet, sending him plummeting face down towards the ground. His arms shot out and saved him the pain but it still came as I flipped him around, straddling him.

“Dustin, please!” he begged, tears flowing down his cheeks. Such weakness, my father would be embarrassed by the sight of them. New born or converted vampires used go to through combat training like these where an elder would train the little maggots we are. My father taught me everything. Like how punching your son in the face and decapitating him is all right for training purposes.

“You need to learn to fight. Now shut your pie hole and get yourself free.” I growled, face just inches from his. I could smell his sweat, his fear, his mouth quiver, his body trembling all over, his blonde hair sagging in all directions, blue eyes a milky white, in fear. His fangs were there, but they are no more a threat than Michael himself.

He shook his head but I can be very persuasive, sending his back slamming against the concrete wall to him whimpering. I had him pinned by the neck drawing him higher and higher, which was a little bit of a chore, being our heights are almost the same. He started making low gurgling noises from his throat and started pulling at my arms, which I must say is an effort, but not enough.

“Weak.” I spat at him. “I didn’t sign onto nurture a weakl-“

I didn’t get to finish as a hot searing pain erupted from my lower body. I dropped him and collapsed together on the ground struggling for air. He struck me, with his knees and drove it deep into my manhood. “Low blow…dude…low blow…” I choked in between breaths and he responded with a get back smile, “You told me to…get myself free,” he stated out of breath too, beginning to get up.

There was light shuffling before it was his turn to tower over me with a triumphant smile on his face. The renewed fire in his eyes still glowed, brighter now, having accomplished something, even though hitting someone in the crotch does nothing to you winning well in anything but when you’re a vampire, you don’t play fair.

He reached out a hand to help me out which I grabbed and haul myself to the balls of my feet. There was a second of silence and Michael was once again on the ground with his shoulders pinned. He was cursing, struggling meekly but ended up glaring at me helplessly.