Chapter 7

(Once again, Comment people and give me feedback! Its of utmost importance! Pweeassee?? And shout out to these awesome people! 

1.CreativeDreams 2. VampChickMeli 3. Sammymantha AND OF COURSE ALL THE FRIENDS THAT HAS BEEN WITH ME SINCE THE BEGINNING! Fans=Friends! Once again, ENJOY LOVES!) 

(oh, want to be real friends? Facebook link on the side! Just click "external link")  

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 7

"Wh-what did that?!" Dustin's worried voice sounded from behind me, making me jump. I was still staring at Jimmy who's still digesting what he's seeing, his mouth agape. I would say I myself is panicking but like my parents used to say, there's no use to panic in a dire situation, it'll only make it worst, and that kind of earned me 5 years straight of military camp which really hardened me up.

"I don't know...but whatever it is, I think even with your abilities... is too powerful." I paused, closing a few warning windows popping on the touch screen control panel. "I've seen this before, when we were at the safe house...during the war."

Bunkers were literally incinerated, but...it stopped after we launched the ultrasound project...hmm.." I said absent mindedly, mind racing, trying to find a way to track our 'guests' location. This douche ain't messing with the Connor's mansion!

A few inputs and error message later, I grunted and threw the control panel on the couch. "This is useless! Ground sensors are all down! Whoever did it, must have known where to look. Ugh." I huffed and drop myself on it.

"So tell me this. Are we safe in here?" Jimmy asked, a serious look on his face.

I sighed. "I guess so, the house is now a fortress, entry and even escape is hard but if our guest it a vampire or some other mythical creature I need to accept into my life, our defenses won't last long." I eyed them nervously. And I am still angry at my parents for ditching us at a time like this. Where are they! 

Confused of my own emotions, I mentally sketched a brief plan. It'll take a bulldozer to cave the shield in, so whoever it is will take at least hours before he's able to create a dent. Feeling a frown line developing, I stood up from the couch ready to set my 'hopefully-will-work-or-else-we'll-be-fucked-up' plan to work.

"Okay, Jimmy, you go inspect the second floor for any entry way our intruder can sneak in from. Dustin, you follow me to the basement since you are stronger and can carry heavier loads. Capishe?" I proposed.

Without a second thought, they nodded. "Okay, let's go." I said and with that, Dustin and I rushed out of the living room, leaving Jimmy behind, running the other way to the stairs. "Jim! Holler if you have any problems!" I shouted, still sprinting towards the basement.

"Sure!" I heard Jim yell in the distance.

Dustin and I ran in silence for a while. The basement entrance is on the other side of the mansion, which is pretty far.

"How big is your house, Emma?" Dustin ask running alongside me, not a tad bit tired while I am panting and sweating like hell.

"The government gave my dad this gigantic plot of land and so my dad, well, being my dad, went over the top and here you go. Damn! I am so going to smell!" I complained, panting, shading my eyes when auto sensor lights turned on as we entered from one hallway to another, one room into another.

"Well, I think you have much more things to worry about than your B.O., I don't understand, why won't you just let me go out and snap whoever-it-is's neck."