Coming Home

Minji's POV

"WHAT!!" I yell into the phone. Why am I just finding out about this?

"Minji you knew it would happen eventually" Suho said

"Of course I did. Just not this quick"

"Quick? Minji it's been a year now. When are you going to forgive him?" He asked and my breath hitched.

"Never"

"You know that's why you guys keep having these dreams. It's because your not supposed to be away from your mate for this long" Suho said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not his mate. That girl at the club must be his mate" I said remembering the horrific memory.

"How many times do I have to tell you? She kissed him" Suho said and I crossed my arms.

"You expect me to believe that?"

"Yes. Especially now that your dreams are getting stronger. You should make u-"

"Thanks Suho but I have to go. Annyeong" I said dully before hanging up the phone.

I've gotten closer to Suho and the rest of Exo since I came back. Now their like a little family located out of the city from where I stay.

But now that Baekhyun's coming back. Things are going to change. And I don't know if im ready to see him again just yet.

-
Baekhyun's POV

I tossed and turned in the bed trying to find a way to get to her. But she keeps slipping away from me until I finally had her cornered.

I took slow steps to approach her. And once I was behind her, I tapped her shoulder.

"Minji?"

She turned around with endless tears streaming down her cheeks. And just like that, I felt a pang in my chest.

"How could you" she mumbled and I shook my head. Trying to speak as the pain became too much for me.

"II-Im sorry Minji. It wasn't mm-my fault" I said. Just as I was about to hold her hand. She started to turn into dust right in front of me. Slowly fading away.

"Goodbye Baekhyun"

"Wait!Minji! Minji!"

"Minji!" I said sitting up in my dorm room.

My roommate Brad just looked at me and shook his head.

"Just go home dude. This is getting old" he said stuffing cereal into his mouth. And walking out of the room.

I ran my hands through my damp hair and shook my head.

I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker as the days go by. And my dreams just keep getting stronger.

Once I was told by my members that Minji wanted nothing to do with me. I wanted to give her space to see if she'll come around.

But that's not exactly how things went.

And I can't wait anymore. I have to be around her before something bad happens.

But not just to me, to Minji as well.

Chanyeol told me that theirs a new pack in town. And that's never a good thing. Although nothing has happened yet. It's only a matter of time. And I can't risk not being there for Minji if she needs me.

I rubbed my chest to try to soothe the longing pain.

As cheesy as it may sound.
My heart is actually hurting.