Enough is Enough

Minji's POV

"Baekhyun open up!!!"

I yelled banging on the door furiously.

When was he going to tell me that he was living in my apartment complex? Does he not know that he's literally invading every inch of privacy that I have left?

Baekhyun opened the door only far enough so that I could see him through he crack although he still had his latch on.

"Now Minji before you say anything I wanna explain" he says and I sigh heavily.

"What is there to explain Baekhyun? Your so overprotective that you even moved into the apartment complex just to spy on me" I said and Baekhyun's eyes shifted momentarily.

"Okay well I guess the situation needs no explanation then" he said closing the door.

My eyes widened while I sighed again. Before hearing him unhook the latch and open the door properly.

"Look Minji-"

"Save it. I'm getting Chulsoo and I'm going home" I said walking past him into his place. And picking Chulsoo up from his spot on the floor.

"Noona why are we leaving!! You didn't even get to see my-"

"Shhh Chulsoo please!" I say interrupting him as I tried to walk past Baekhyun again. When he stepped in front of me to stop my stride.

"You have to understand that this is all for your safety. I wouldn't be doing it otherwise" he said and I chuckle.

"I wish I could believe that"

I say before walking around his unwavering frame and exiting his room.

Ugkh I can't believe him sometimes.
Just as I come around to the idea of being around him everyday.
He makes it all day every day!
And I'm not ready for that again.

He can't even respect the fact that I need more time...

I thought as I make it into my room. And slammed the door behind me.

"Noona are you okay?" Chulsoo asked worriedly.

"Ne, I'm fine. Wanna watch a movie?" I ask and he nods eagerly.

"Araso. Go into my room and pick one out. While I try to prepare supper" I said squatting to his height.

"Okay!" He yells before running away from me and down the hall.

"Chulsoo yah stop running!"

I say for what seems like the hundredth time.

I shake my head and start to walk to the kitchen when I hear a knock on the door.

I then freeze, as I run my hands through my hair aggressively.

He's going to be the death of me...

"Baekhyun just leave me alone!"

I yell upon opening the door. Only to see that Jaebum guy I met earlier. Standing in front of me with a shocked expression.

"Woah is it a bad time?" He asked and I face palm myself.

Nice Minji... just nice....

"Ani. I just thought you were someone else" I say trying to laugh it off.

"No worries. I was just wondering if you were busy Saturday" he asked.

"Not that I know of. Why?" I asked oddly intrigued.

"My friends and I have this annual ball at the Shesung suite. And I was wondering if you would be my date" he asked.

I was taken aback by his question. But surprisingly not against it.

A little time with someone other than Baekhyun might be good for me. Since he's relentless on driving me absolutely mad.

"I'm sorry if I'm too straightforward. I don't associate with many woman. And when I talked to you earlier today I just thought it would be a good idea-"

"I'll do it"

I say cutting across him. And he smiled instantly.

"Really?"

"Sure I don't see why not. Pick me up around 8" I say and he nods with a heavenly smile on his face.

"8 o'clock it is"

---///

Sorry for the short update but hopefully I will be fully active on Wattpad again. Life has been crazy lately and I couldn't find the time. Anyway hope you guys enjoy this short page 😊😊😊