Finding Chulsoo

Baekhyun's POV

"What do you mean Chulsoo's gone!" Minji shrieks. I flinch at her response knowing that I was indeed in for it.

"We were playing hide and seek and-"

"Byun Baekhyun! We've talked about this! He takes the game too seriously! He always picks the spots that no one looks in! And now....somebody found him or maybe worse-"

"Please!...Minji don't. We're going to find him. Just... just stay put" I say as I stand from where I sat and started walking out of the kitchen.

I made sure to sit Minji down before breaking the news too her because I knew her reaction was going to be anything but easy.

"Stay put?! How can I stay put when a little boy I considered to be family is out there hurt and kidnapped!" Minji says catching up and standing in front of me. Blocking me from exiting her house.

"The members and I will take care of it. Minji please I need you to stay here. For all I know they could be after you next. I can't handle having the both of you missing" I said looking back and forth between Minji's sorrow filled eyes.

"Why don't I just call the police and see if they can-"

"No! No police Minji. This is between us and them. The other pack wouldn't hurt him, it's obvious that they want to get our attention. And trust me" I say looking away from Minji and out of the window, straight into the forest.

"We're about to give them what they want"

———-
-

"You, Chen and Suho need to watch the woods while I'm gone. I need eyes and ears at all times" I say to Xiumin while I try to demise my plan.

I need Exo to spread out as far as possible in order for us to find Chulsoo. It's a matter of time before they slip up and lead us right to him.

I'm just hoping it's before it's too late.

"Got it"

"And you. I need you and Sehun to wander around the outsides of of the forest. Secure the perimeter along the roads and notify me in case of anything suspicious" I say to Kai.

"Okay"

He says before him and Sehun walk off.

"Kyungsoo and Lay. Go to Minji's apartment and search the place. I'm sure those bastards left something behind" I say and Kyungsoo pats my shoulder.

"We'll find him" he reassures.

I nod my head silently and give him an sincere smile before both him and lay run off.

"Alright so what's the plan for us" Chanyeol asks cracking his hands and neck. "Are we gonna run into their territory and beat the truth out of them or are we gonna kidnap one of theirs and force the truth out of him? Either way I'm ready to beat somebody up" he added and I shake my head.

"None of that will be necessary"

I say pacing the floor.

"We're going to the cafe Minji goes too all the time. Something tells me that their hanging around there in hopes that Minji is going to show up"

"Point taken. Let's go"

Chanyeol says as we both gathered our things from the dorm and attempted to leave the house. When I opened the door and saw Minhyuk with his fist in the air as if he was about to knock.

"Oh hey Baekhyun"

"Hey. I really can't talk right now, come back later yeah?" I say sliding past him.