Manager

Baekhyun's POV

"I lost my mind, noreul choeummannasseultte. Noo! Hanapeggo modeungoseun get in slow motion"

I sang passionately within the recording booth. I wrote this song along with D.O a while ago. But due to our competition basically turning us into werewolves and ruining our chances of becoming stars.

We were never able to release it.

But upon me returning to Seoul three weeks ago. My interests in music have sparked up again.

"Alright I think that's all for tonight" Chanyeol said from his chair. I nodded at him through the glass and proceeded to take my headphones off.

Once I made my way out the booth. Chanyeol didn't waste time before he threw a question my way.

"So when are you going to look for a manager?"

"Aren't you my manager?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No I'm your friend. Best friend to be exact. And I don't believe in mixing business with friendship" Chanyeol said making me roll my eyes.

"So I suggest you go out to look for one like yesterday" he added and I sighed.

"Where do I even start? There's so many places to choose from.........I haven't even began the hunt yet and I already have a headache" I groaned. And Chanyeol stood up, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I know this one place where you will find nothing but the best people possible to manage you" he said making my eyes go wide.

"Okay then. Who are they?" I asked and Chanyeol cracked a face breaking smile.

This should be good.

-
"So what's your name?" I asked sitting in a boardroom at DCE Entertainment. A new and uprising record label.

Their latest group shot to the top of the charts. And they branched their name out there ever since. Giving SM a run for their money.

"Yoojin"

She said batting her lashes at me. I smiled awkwardly before looking at Chanyeol.

"Ne, and what do you have to offer me?" I asked, placing my clapsed hands on the table in front of me.

"I can offer you anything you like" Yoojin said seductively, sitting up in there chair. And giving me an unpleasant view of her chest.

Needless to say. The interview didn't last that long.

"The names Sukjun but call me IceTea"

Said this man with spiked hair. As he walked up and 'dapped' me up like I was one of his friends on the street.

"What can you offer me?" I asked getting right to it.

"Man I can make sure you have the ladies at your feet and endless underwear thrown on stage. Just give me a few hours"

He said amused with himself.