In the Meantime

Author's POV

Unfortunately Minhyuk couldn't have been more correct. Right as they spoke of the destructive new wolves. They were currently rummaging through Minji's things back at the apartment.

"We found something"

Said one of the wolves to their alpha. Who was currently standing in front of Minji's huge window overlooking the city.

"Oh have you?"

He said in a dangerously soft tone as he turned around to face his young decibel.

"Ne this"

He says holding up a photo of Chulsoo's drawing. The alpha hums completely intrigued by the discovery while he walks over and takes the paper.

"Seems like she has a child" The young boy by the name of Yugyeom said while his leader continuously gazed over the art.

"Indeed. If that's the case then this is going to be easier than I expected. We might not even need our new guy" the alpha chuckles as he crumbles up the paper and stuffs his hands into his pockets.

"That'll be all"

He states firmly as Yugyeom nods eagerly and bows before disappearing from his presence.

The alpha, also known to be Minji's new neighbor Jaebum, turns back around and faces the window once more.

Jaebum, the leader of pack GT7, only wanted to take over the territory and be the reining wolves of the area. But all that changed when his eyes landed on Minji.

He couldn't resist his undeniable attraction to her and watched her for months on end before even moving into the building.

The stairwell incident that brought them together was no accident. Jaebum set her up to be late that morning by sneaking into her apartment and manipulating her alarm clock so it wouldn't go off.

He then dabbled with the electric wires on the elevator to make the elevator annoyingly slow before finally waiting in the stairwell for his prey.

Consequently he hasn't spoken to her since she stood him up for the ball he invited her too, upon noticing her new interest.

Or should I say old interest.

Baekhyun.

But being the man of a indestructible pack. Jaebum had something up his sleeve for his beloved Minji and her stupid puppy Baekhyun.

Back on Exo's end.

All nine of them sat around in the living room watching tv and discussing the oddest of things.

Basically doing their normal morning routine.

"So yeah that's why I like being sleep, it's like being dead without the commitment" Jongin says.

"Ahh I see" Xiumin says.

"Baekhyun do you like to sleep?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah sometimes" he says uneasily and Kyungsoo smiled.

"Well just let me know when you want to commit. I'll be more than happy to help" he says making a shiver run down Baekhyun's spine. While Chanyeol broke out into a boisterous laugh.