Welcome Back

Baekhyun's POV

"That's not possible" I said looking at the both of them. "I've been away from her for a year and we didn't do anything" I added and the car got quiet.

And within the silence. I remembered a painful memory.

FLASHBACK

Back at Madame Lees house. Minji and I were about to babysit the young demons when their mom said something.

"I'm so glad you found someone. And finally got over that Yoongi guy"

END OF FLASHBACK

Yoongi?

Could it be their child?
Why wouldn't she tell me something like that?

I didn't even notice that I was at the dorm when Chanyeol knocked on my window to bring me from my thoughts.

"Baekhyun are you okay?" He asked

I just nodded my head, not trusting my words at the moment. And got out of his car, slowly strolling into the house.

And once I was across the threshold. Chen walked up to me with a devious grin.

"Chingu! Glad to have you back!" He said drapping his arm around my shoulder.

"What are you up to Chen?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Oh nothing. Things are just getting bland around here-"

"Chen I'm going to kill you!!!!"

I turn my head to see Kyungsoo walking up to Jongdae with a hammer. And my eyes widened.

"Gotta go!" He said running away. Soon being chased after. While I watched on in surprise.

Who knew things got this bad since I left.

"Baekhyun long time no see" Suho said approaching me and giving me a brotherly hug.

"Hey Suho. I uh needed to speak to y-"

"Baekhyun hyung!" Kai yelled, before hugging me. And I chuckled before I hugged him back.

It's not as weird between us as many may think. Yeah he did try to make me kill people and then tried to kill my one true love and actually killed her mom.

But hey we moved past it. It just took time and a lot of kissing up.

And when I say a lot. I mean kissing your lips off kissing up.

"Hey Kai how you've been?"

"Well. I missed you, the house was really boring. Chanyeol and Chen keep playing with their lives around Kyungsoo. But it's not the same without the third stooge" he said smiling and I grinned.

The rest of the members greeted me and while I was distracted. Suho walked off into the kitchen.

"I'll be right back" I told Chanyeol before I left the group and followed Suho. Only to see him standing at the counter on his phone.

"Suho?" I called.

"How do you work this thing? What does im dying smiley face, smiley face mean? Are they in trouble" Suho asked scratching his head.

"No their fine. But nevermind that, I need to talk to you" I said getting back on track.

"Okay about what?" He said setting his phone down and giving me his full attention.

"Oh about.... Minji. How has she been? The members told me that your the closest to her" I said trying to ease into my urgent curiosity.

"That may be. To my knowledge she's been fine." Suho said. And I nodded but as I listened closely. I heard his heart beat skip as if he told a lie. And I frowned.