The Trap

Minji's POV

My legs grew numb as I walked further and further away from my house. As odd as it sounds, it felt like my feet were leading me in the right direction. As if I were being pulled by a force of some sort.

I turn my head in many directions to see if I spot anyone, while my mind continued to run ragged.

Baekhyun must be worried out of his mind. I've been gone for a couple of hours and I know he's awake and looking for me.

My only hope now is that I find Chulsoo before Baekhyun finds me.

SNAP!

I gasp and turn my head in the direction of the nose. But unfortunately saw no one.

"Chulsoo!"

I yell.
But got silence in return.

I frown and glance around a little longer before continuing to walk forward. That only lasted two minutes before I heard twigs snapping in the near distance.

I stop again and asses the area when I saw something dark moving quickly.

My eyes widen and my legs froze.

"What was that" I whisper before reaching in my purse and pulling out a weapon I knew would weaken any wolf.

Wolfsbane.

I then continue walking, but this time cautiously and at a faster pace.
My calf's feel like their going to give out on me at any second. But with someone close by, I had no chance at stopping.

I had to keep going.

Who knows how deep I am into these woods, but it felt like they would go on forever. Luckily I came prepared with a bag filled with all sorts of things I would need. Water and food being essential.

I'm still a bit surprised that Baekhyun didn't budge after all of the noise I made earlier today while filling my bag. The poor beagle probably needed the rest, and here I am taking that away from him.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel guilty about going against what he said. But I had to do what needed to be done.

I was broken away from my thoughts when I saw a familiar figure standing in the distance. I squinted my eyes and my breath hitched at the realization.

"Chulsoo?"

I call. Moving quickly in his direction.

There he stood looking at me with unfamiliar eyes. Not that I had enough time to notice, as I was feeling over joyed that I even found him in the first place.

"Oh my God! I found you" I screamed hysterically.

"No noona"

I hear his small voice say the closer I came to him. He was shaking his head in warning but before I could even figure out with he was trying to tell me.

I saw them.

Three men standing a couple of feet away. Watching me crouch over Chulsoo.

This was a trap.

"We gotta go" I yell picking him up and running back in the opposite direction. Going as fast as my legs allowed me too. But in the corner of my eyes, I saw the very men right on my trail.

I was so focused on what was behind me that I didn't see what was in front and ran right into two thick intertwined branches and knocked my myself right into the ground.

I hit my self so hard that blood started to leak from my face. And I yelped in pain.

"Noona andwae!" Chulsoo cried getting loose in my grasp. And hovering over me.

I knew I didn't have time to feel pain. But as I tried to sit up it was two late.

The sun above was darkened but the silhouette of the three men. I felt around for my wolfsbane but panicked when I didn't find it.

"Looking for this?"

One of them asked dangling it over my face. And I frowned.

How were they not affected by it?

"Don't think too hard sweetheart. We have a plan to launch into action. All we need now is your puppy to come running to save you"

———

Baekhyun's POV

I walked back into the house I search of the keys when my heart dropped drastically. I could feel that Minji was in danger some how and that she....was hurt.

I then said screw the keys and started to run outside when my phone rung in my pocket.

I pulled it out and too my surprise, I saw her name flash across my screen.

"Yoboseyo! Yah! What's wron-"

"Tsk. Aishh always so loud"

A deep voice says into the phone. And my eyes darkened.

"Who is this"

"I think you already know" they say sinisterly.

"What do you want!" I bark.

"How about we play a game? We will let Minji and Chulsoo run free in the woods. And if you can save them in 10 minutes, their yours!" He says and I scoff. " -after all. These are the bosses orders. Let the games begin! He wanted to be generous so now you have a 30 second head start, the clock is ticking-"he says before the line runs dead.

My feet move faster then my brain as I run deep into the woods.

I hadn't realized I didn't put he phone down when it buzzed Suho's name. And I answer unconsciously.

"Suho bring the pack to Minji's now! Something's wrong"

"We know! Baekhyun you can't go alone, it's a trap" he freaks but it's too late for me to turn back now, not that it was an option anyway.

I have to save them.

"Be here soon! I don't have much time" I say hanging the phone up.

I never stopped my stride as my feet sped through the trees. Not stopping for anything whatsoever.

Thats is until I heard her scream-

"Baekhyun!"

-//////——//-/

AN UPDATE HAS FINALLY BEEN MADE!!!
THE OLDER I GET THE MORE DIFFICULT IT IS TO FIND TIME TO UPDATE. I PLAN ON FINISHING ALL OF MY STORIES AND PUTTING MY PUBLISHING SKILLS TO REST. THIS BOOK BEING ONE OF THE FIRST ONES TO BE COMPLETED!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!

JadaAutumn  :)!