Friday Night

2 days later - Friday Night

(Paige P.O.V)

"Thanks again for letting me stay here, girl." "Paige, if you thank me one more time, I'm gonna have to glue your mouth shut. Now, hold still." Naomi said to me as she was applying the final coat of red lipstick on my lips for me. She wanted to slay my makeup for tonight, and I couldn't wait to see the finishing look. Naomi's makeup was always so freakin' gorgeous. So, when she asked if she could do my makeup for tonight, of course I said HELL YEAH! I wanted to look good, feel good, and get completely wasted while doing so. And hey, what slays better than some red lipstick? "And...done! You are good to go, girl!" Naomi said with a smile as she grabbed ahold of her mirror and held it in front of my face. "Oh gosh! My face has literally been slayed to the GODS right now. Thanks, girl!" I said with a smile on my face as I checked myself out in the mirror.

"No problem, babygirl. You look amazing!" Naomi complimented me. "Not as amazing as you!" "No seriously, Paige. You look great!" "Aw, shucks! Don't make me blush." "Guess that Rollins guy you told me about is really missin' out, huh?" She asked. "Damn right he is. Prick. I could've sworn he liked me, but I guess I got the wrong signals. Oh well. His lost. I'll be damned if I let a guy use me for his own benefit." I said as I took out my phone to take a few selfies. "That's right, Paige. Don't let no man fool you. My mama taught me that!" We chuckled as we snapped a few photos of ourselves.

"Have you talked to Renee at all yet?" Naomi asked me. I scrunched my nose up at her name. Right now, I didn't wanna hear about her and definitely not want to see her either. But unfortunately, I knew she would be there at the club tonight. "Nope. Not at all. Haven't spoken a single word to her since Monday." "Dang. Some best friends you two are." "We're the best of friends, actually. Like, it's so rare when we fight, we hardly ever do. But when we do fight, it's bad. As you can see." I explained. "Yeah, I see. I understand, girl. But, do you feel like the two of you are maybe overreacting a little bit?" "Definitely not. She has her beliefs about what's in that contract and I have mine. Both of our minds are made up and that's just that. Besides, I know she went up to that building and saw that asshole again. For all I know, she probably went ahead and signed the damn thing." I shrugged as I scrolled down on my phone.

"Enough about her though. I don't wanna talk about her or the prick known as Seth Rollins again." "Wait, didn't you say you invited him tonight? What if he shows up?" "I doubt he will. I lashed out on him pretty bad that same Monday. But, if he just so happens to show up, it's not my problem. I don't care." "Will you two come on?!" Jimmy said as he bursted through the door to his and Naomi's apartment. "Jey and I have been waiting in the car for half an hour!" "Jimmy, shut up! It hasn't even been that long!" Naomi said and I laughed. I loved them so much. I was more than grateful of them for letting me stay here to avoid Renee. But, avoiding Renee wouldn't last too long.

At the club

We had been here for awhile now and I had been doing pretty good at not talking to Renee. I saw her a few times, but we hadn't said a word to each other. Instead, we avoided each other and mingled around with whoever we wanted. My plan for the night was to get absolutely freakin' wasted. I wanted to drink away every single thing that troubled me this week, so I did just that. I had a few beers, I took shot after shot, and even drunk some things that I couldn't even pronounce, but they were good. So now, it was safe to say that I was totally wasted. Mission accomplished. Naomi and I, and a few more of our friends were laughing as Jimmy did this ridiculous dance. Put alcohol in anybody's system and they'll definitely be entertaining. But Jimmy and Jey were always hilarious and now that they were drunk, they were hilariously funny.

"Guys...guys, I'll be r-right back...I gotta go pee!" I announced to everyone as I stood up from our small area of the club. "Okay, girl. You want me to come with you?" Naomi asked me. "No, n-no, no...I-I got it. I can g-go by myself..." I assured her as I tripped over my words. I should have said yes because I was walking like I had two left feet. But, I was able to manage. Eventually, I had made it to the bathroom area but there was a line, so unfortunately I had to wait my turn. I stood in line next to the other girls who were waiting to use the restroom. My mind was everywhere, but the main thing I couldn't take it off of was Seth Rollins. Why was I thinking of him? I don't care about him at all. So, why was he constantly on my mind tonight?