Enlighten Me

(Saraya P.O.V)

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache. I must've partied too hard last night. Well, hard enough to the point where I couldn't remember too much of anything. All I know is, I wanted to get completely wasted last night and if I have ever achieved anything, it was that. But now, I was regretting that dumb achievement. I pushed the covers back and groaned as I looked over at the other side of this unfamiliar bed, in this very unfamiliar room. I quickly sat up when I realized that I had absolutely no idea where I was and how I got here. Almost instantly, I regretted sitting up so fast because my head felt like it was thrashing. It hurt like freakin' hell! I let out a sigh then looked over at the table beside the bed and saw a glass of fresh orange juice with a small note that read 'Drink me' on it. Beside that, were two small pain pills with a note that said 'Eat me.' I raised an eyebrow at the two items but I didn't hesitate to do as told. Anything to get rid of this headache.

Just as I had swallowed the two pain pills, I took another sip from the glass and almost spat it out when I had seen who had entered the room. "Mr. Rollins?! I mean... uh... Seth? What are you doing here?" I questioned him as he closed the door shut behind himself and breathed heavily. "Good morning to you too, Saraya." He said to me before taking a sip from his bottle of water. "How are you feeling?" "Uh... a little better, I guess." I said as the memories from last night were slowly coming back to me. "Did you put me to bed last night?" I asked as I looked around the room awkwardly, as Seth checked the table of food in front of the bed. "Yes. I did." "Y-You undressed me?" "I didn't have much of a choice." Seth answered and I gulped. "Where did you sleep?" "Right there." Seth pointed at the bed and I looked over at the empty space beside me. I could remember some things, but I couldn't remember some events that might've taken place here last night.

"Oh my fucking God..." I mumbled to myself before glaring at him. "D-Did we...?" "No. That's not my thing." He said and I breathed a sigh of relief. "So, we just slept then?" "Pretty much." Seth held a plate of breakfast in his hands, then came over towards me. "You need to eat." He handed over the plate and I gladly took it. I was starving! I grabbed some toast and took a small bite out of it. "I had Leighla pick you up some clothes." "Who's Leighla?" I asked as I stuffed some more toast in my mouth. "She's my driver. Personal assistant, if you will." "Oh, thank you. But you didn't have to do that." "Yes, I did. Yours were covered in vomit." He said and my eyes widened. When did I throw up?! "You shouldn't get drunk like that, Saraya. You could end up hurting yourself." "Look, I know but I only did it because you..." I stopped myself and almost choked when Seth had pulled off his T-shirt and tossed it someplace. He came over closer to me and took a bite out of the toast I held in my hand. "I gotta go take a shower." He said and I just gazed at him in admiration. What just happened?

He went into the bathroom as I was left with tons of questions running through my head. But one question, I just had to know the answer to right now. "Why am I here, Seth?!" I blurted out as I looked over at the bathroom door, to which Seth had stepped out and leaned against the frame. "You're here because I'm incapable of leaving you alone." "Is that why you brought me here with you?" "I felt like I needed to apologize." "Apologize for what? I'm the one who should be apologizing for the way I lashed out on you." I said as Seth walked back over towards the bed. "I've forgiven you, Saraya. But I need you to forgive me for immediately trying to get you to sign the contract. It was a business thing and..." Seth paused as he sat down beside me and I listened to him intently, curious to hear his explanation. "I don't mix business with pleasure."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. I wasn't quite sure what Seth was getting at, but I couldn't let these questions run through my head and remain unanswered. "What are you saying, Seth?" "I like you, Saraya. I'm very interested in you romantically..." He admitted. Just as a smile formed onto my lips, it immediately went away as he said, "But I can't be with you romantically. I'd rather do business with you and build you up to be a this great success, than to have you as my own. I can't do both. It will only interfere with both of our careers. You wouldn't understand." Seth explained and I could feel my heart beginning to break, but I held myself together. Maybe he could help me to understand it. "Enlighten me, then." I told him as my eyes were coated with tears but they refused to fall. Seth leaned in closer to me, our faces only inches apart once again. He reached his hand up and caressed my cheek softly. His fingers brushed over my lips before he held my chin underneath his finger. I closed my eyes, with my mouth held a bit agape. His gentle touch on my skin made me want him more than ever, but our lips failed to meet.

"You haven't talked to Ms. Young yet, have you?" Seth asked as he pulled away from me. I shook my head as he stood up from the bed. "I talked to her on Wednesday. I explained everything to her and she absolutely loves what's in the file." "File? What file? What are you talking about, Seth?" I asked in a confused tone. "The file with the contract in it. She's read it, she has it, and is willing to sign it. I told her to talk it over with you and she said you'd be more than happy to sign. So, if we're doing business, then we can't do... this." Seth said as he pointed back and forth between me and him. But this is what I wanted more than whatever was on that contract. "I'll let you and Ms. Young go over the paperwork first." He said. Just as I was about to speak, he was already back in the bathroom.

Later, after I had gotten done in the shower and finished getting dressed in my new clothes, I stepped out from the bathroom to see Seth sitting at his desk. He looked up from his laptop and gave me a small smile. "You look beautiful." "I guess Leighla has good taste." I said as I looked down at the outfit she had picked out for me. Seth closed his laptop and stood up before walking over to me. He looked me up and down, checking me out as he nodded his head in agreement. "What?" I asked as Seth stood in front of me, staring at my face. "You have no idea just how gorgeous you are, do you?" He asked me and I smiled down at the floor shyly. I knew I was blushing hard, but I needed to stop. We wouldn't get much farther than this because unfortunately, business was involved. "What are you doing later?" He asked me and I shrugged. "I didn't really make any plans for today." "Good. After you talk with Ms. Young, I'll have Leighla pick you up at seven." Seth said. "Now, let me take you home."

I really couldn't wrap my head around him at all. He admits that he likes me, but he can't be with me due to business. I couldn't understand why, but I knew it was either one or the other. Not both. Truthfully, I didn't want business at all because now my feelings were involved. But if he can brush off his feelings for me for business, then so can I. We stepped inside the empty hotel elevator and he pushed the ground floor button to take us down. He stepped back beside me and as soon as the doors closed shut, Seth said "Fuck the contract." He pushed my body up against the wall of the elevator and crashed his lips into mine. It was so deep and intensifying that it sent shivers down my spine. Our lips moved in sync together as both of his hands cupped each side of my face. We breathed in heavily as we both needed air but we just couldn't stop. I went to wrap my arms around his toned body, but he gripped my arms and pinned them up above my head, our lips never coming apart. That is, until we heard the bell sound of the elevator stopping on our designated floor.

We pulled apart from each other and tried to look as normal as we possible could. We failed, BIG TIME. Our clothes had been wrinkled a bit and we were both breathless from the intense kiss that we had got caught up in the moment. We cleared our throats awkwardly as a few people outside of the elevator stared at us. We gave each other a look before stepping off and heading out towards his car. What just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW!

What just happened?!

Did SAIGE just happen?! 😍

What will happen next? 👀

Stay tuned! 😉

Votes/Comments = 💚💚💚

Byeee!