Take Flight

(Saraya P.O.V)

All day long, I had been waiting for 7pm to roll around. I felt so excited, but very nervous as well. Were Seth and I finally going on a real date? What did he have planned for tonight? Where would he be taking me? So many questions ran through my mind all day long. Including questions about that contract inside the file. Should I sign it right away? Or should I wait it out and see what happens between Seth and I? These same questions stayed on my mind all the way up until the time had finally come. Leighla, Mr. Rollins' assistant, had indeed come to pick me up, right on time from our apartment. She drove me to the same hotel that Seth and I had stayed at last night. Once we were in, she walked me to the elevator and sent me up all the way to the roof of the hotel, where she told me that Mr. Rollins was waiting for me.

I stood nervously in the elevator as it ascended to the roof. What was Seth doing up there? He's always so full of surprises. I never know what he has in store for me. Once I made it to the top, the doors to the elevator opened up to reveal Seth Rollins standing in front of a black helicopter with the words, Rollins Enterprises, written on the side of it. Shocked wouldn't even begin to explain the way I felt right now. Surprised would be a huge understatement as well. I stepped off the elevator as I gazed at the helicopter and made my way over towards Seth. He extended his hand out to me and I smiled as I took his hand in mind. "Good evening, Saraya." He grinned at me as he held my hand then opened up the passenger side of the helicopter.

After I climbed into my seat, Seth walked over to the other side and got in where the pilot should be seated. "Whoa, whoa! Wait! Who's flying this thing?! Are you?" I questioned him as he gave me a look. He reached over and grabbed myself seatbelt, strapping it over me tightly and securely, assuring me that I would be safe with him. He did the same for himself before speaking into a mic to get the OK for us to take flight. Once we were clear to take off from the roof, he started up the helicopter and looked over at me with a smile on his face. "Let's take a ride over the city, shall we?" He said to me as I smiled lovingly at him. Of all the things I thought we would do tonight, I had never thought of anything like this. This was incredible!

The view of the city from inside of a helicopter was breathtaking. Especially during the night. The colorful lights lit up the streets, I got a cool view of all the tall buildings, Seth's building included, we even flew over a body of water that had the beautiful reflection of the moonlight on it. I was all smiles throughout the entire ride. This was my first time ever being in a freakin' helicopter! I wouldn't have wanted to share this with anyone else but Seth. I can tell he enjoyed this as much as I did. He loves his city, his state, more than anything. I'm glad he shared this beautiful view with me tonight, but he seemed to have been enjoying a different view from up here...me. "What?" I asked Seth as I turned to him. This wasn't the first time I had caught him staring at me tonight. "I just... I can't take my eyes off of you." He admitted. My cheeks instantly began to heat up but I had to stop myself from getting too attached. "Well, you need to take them off of me and focus your eyes that way. You're flying this thing, Seth!" I joked as I pointed towards the front of the helicopter.

Later, Seth safely flew us back to what I had thought was the hotel. We rode the elevator down from the roof to the main floor of his huge house. Mansion, if you will. Though the view from the helicopter was amazing, the view inside of Seth's mansion was even more amazing. He actually lives here! It was like a museum but designed and decorated in the favor of Seth Rollins. Wow. I wanted to be this successful one day. "Would you like a drink?" He asked me as we walked further inside his home. "Yes, please." I said as he walked off into the kitchen as I walked around the main floor. This place seemed so unreal, but here I was, in real life walking around a real mansion. You would only see places like this in movies but no, this was real life and I wanted to live a life like this.

Seth poured us both a glass of wine. I took a seat at his table as he sat in the one next to me. I grabbed my glass and took a sip from it, just as Seth asked, "Have you talked to Ms. Young about what's inside the file yet?" I almost spat out the wine, but managed to keep my composure. I had completely forgotten about all about that file. I had went over it with Renee and read it many times today. It was everything I could ever want, but one thing kept me from signing it. I wanted the successful career of a businesswoman, but I also wanted to be the woman to have Seth's heart. I couldn't have both, per Seth's orders, so I couldn't bring myself to make a decision. So, I figured if I lied about not knowing of what the contract had said, the longer I could get Seth more attached to me. Then, I could sign and have both his heart and my own business!

"Oh my gosh... no! I can't believe I forgot all about that. Renee should have brought it up to me... " I lied. "Well, I have the helicopter on standby, I could take you home." He said to me. "No, no... that's okay, Seth. I don't think there's anywhere to land your helicopter on our roof anyways." I laughed at my own joke. "Well, I could just have Leighla drive you..." Seth began but I cut him off. "Really, it's fine, Seth. Besides... I'd rather spend the rest of tonight with you." I admitted. If I had no knowledge of what the contract says, as far as Seth knows, then maybe we could ditch all things that had to do with business and try to get a little romance going for us.

"We could... make love." I bravely suggested as Seth took a gulp from his glass of wine. "We aren't together, Saraya. We can't make love." Seth said to me and I instantly felt stupid for making such a desperate reach. "But... I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to fuck you hard right now." Seth bluntly admitted to me. My heart started to race. I went from feeling like a complete idiot to feeling completely turned on by Seth's words. Though, I had never had actual sex with anyone before, only orally, I wanted Seth to take me right here on this table for my first time. He got up from his chair and extended his hand out to me. "Come, I'd like to show you something." He said to me as I slowly took his hand and he lead me down a hall in his astonishing mansion. We stopped at a door where he slowly turned to me and took a deep breath.

"What I'm about to show you may or may not jeopardize the way you feel about me." "Huh? What do you mean now? What's in there?" I asked him. "It's my play room." "Play room? Wait, you have a arcade in your house?! What are you waiting for, Seth?! Open the door!" I shouted excitedly and he shook his head. "Far from that." He said softly as he took a key out from his pants pocket and inserted it into the keyhole. He twisted the knob and opened the door slowly. I went in as fast a I could, but it was too dark to see anything. He flicked the light-switch that turned the lights in the room on. The expression on my face went from excited to the look of complete confusion once again.

"WHAT THE F--- ..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...