Falling In Love

Despite not signing either one of those two contracts, Seth had made love to me tonight. That told me that our romance was already blossoming without me having to make a choice. It proves that it's fine to mix business and pleasure and now that I got Seth in the most romantic way possible, maybe now he could accept that I was here for the taking of both.

... But when I had woken up from my sleep, Seth was gone.

(Saraya P.O.V)

It was the middle of the night when I had woken up from out of my sleep. Or should I say early morning, considering that it had to be around 4 or 5am when I had woken up. Seth wasn't there by my side anymore though. We made love hours ago and fell right to sleep in each other's arms. Now all of a sudden, he was gone. I took a quick glance around the room and still, he was nowhere to be seen. That is, until I heard the sound of music being played in the distance. I wasn't quite sure exactly where it was coming from, but I had an idea. I should follow the music and maybe it would lead me to the answer of my question. Where was Seth?

I took the soft bedsheet and wrapped it around my shoulders to cover my still naked body. Once I stepped out of the room, I listened to the beautiful music carefully. I followed it until the sound became much more clear, signaling that I was getting closer. Once I could hear the music better than before, I saw where the lovely sound was coming from. It was Seth, who was sat at a beautiful black piano, playing a soft song. I smiled as I stood in the doorway of the dark room. The only source of light came from the moonlight that shined through the massive windows. Once Seth finished his song, I walked into the room slowly, making my way over to him. He was shirtless, with his hair tied up in a man bun. Though he looked very tired, the way he looked up at me was like he had seen me for the first time again.

I let go of the bedsheet, dropping it down to the black marble floor as I looked back at him with loving eyes. Seth took my hand and pulled me onto his lap where our lips instantly met again. I wrapped my arms around him as our kiss deepened, turning into a full blown make out session in just a few seconds. He slowly slid his hands down my sides before getting a nice, firm grip on my ass. With that, he quickly lifted me up and carried me back to the same bedroom, where we made love all over again.

The next morning, I didn't wake up to an empty bed again. Seth was there, right by my side where I now always wanted him to be. I smiled at his sleeping frame, his messy hair, his soft snore. Everything about him was something I was beginning to fall in love with. Even the little things. Now, I just had to be sure that he was feeling the same way about me. I slowly got out of bed, trying my best not to wake him up. I succeeded in that, but I failed to find my clothes! I couldn't just walk around his house naked, but no one said anything about being half naked. I grabbed the first thing I could find and put it on as quickly as I could. It was one of Seth's long sleeve white business shirts. It was loose and didn't quite fit me very well, but it would have to do for now. I posed in the mirror, thinking that I somewhat looked cute in his shirt, when truthfully, I was a mess!

I headed down to the kitchen, leaving Seth to catch up on his sleep. I decided I would make him some breakfast this morning. The way to stealing a man's heart is through his stomach. So, my goal here was to make Seth the best breakfast he would ever have. He was going to love me one way or another, and if everything plays out the way I had planned, then I would have my own business and be able to call Seth mine. I turned on some music and danced around as I stirred the pancake mix in a huge bowl. I couldn't believe that I was actually in love with someone. This is all new to me and apparently Seth too. We were perfect for each other in so many ways! I was more than happy to be with him, but there's just one more thing I wanted that would make my happiness complete... my own business.

I jumped out in fear when I turned around from my happy dancing, to find that Seth was already seated on the other side of the counter. He smiled at me as I weakly smiled back at him, though I felt slightly embarrassed. "Someone's in a good mood this morning." He said as I sat the bowl of pancake mix on the counter. "Are you hungry?" I asked him as he nodded his head. "Good, 'cause I'm making pancakes." "Hm, my favorite." "Pancakes are your favorite, huh?" I asked him with a slight grin on my face as I got back to stirring the mix, with him watching me. "Absolutely." He answered. "Well, guess what. You've never had the best pancakes in the world. So, brace yourself. They'll be ready in just a few minutes!" I chuckled softly as Seth kept that same smile formed on his lips. "Can't wait."

Later, Seth and I had finished up our breakfast and I turned to him to see what he thought about it. "So?" I asked as I licked some syrup from off of my thumb. "Those were the best pancakes in the world." He said as he wiped his hands off with a napkin. "I told you so. I'm just surprised that I didn't burn them this time." I said as the both of us laughed. I went to lick the rest of the syrup from off of my other fingers, but Seth grabbed ahold of my hand and licked each of my fingers himself. The way his tongue licked over my fingers was so freakin' hot. I wanted him to just lick me all over my entire body. But just my fingers alone, was enough of a turn on for me. "Let's get you cleaned up."

With that being said, I stood in the shower, letting the hot water run down my body. Seth stepped in, closing the glass shower door behind himself as he stood behind me. The shower was hot enough, but Seth stood so closely to me that I could feel his body heat on my back. He took his arm and wrapped it around my waist, pulling me much closer to his body. He took the soft sponge and lathered up some sweet smelling body wash before he took both and rubbed it carefully along my skin. I bit down on my lip as rubbed the sponge over both of my breasts. The feeling of his hand cupping one as the sponge rubbed over the other caused my nipples to harden. Though, we weren't exactly doing anything sexual, you could feel the sexual tension between us.

I could feel his hard length poking up against my ass, telling me that he was just as turned on as I was right now. I grinned to myself as I reached down and wrapped my hand around his hard on. It was already rock hard for me, but I still wanted to tease him as much as I could. I stroked his dick real slowly, causing him to groan in my ear. Soon his groans grew louder when I stroked much faster, but that was to distract me. He sneakily reached his arm around me and rubbed his fingers on my clit. I moaned as I leaned my head back against his body. He knew that I was most sensitive down there and it didn't take long for the sensation to build up in my stomach. His slippery fingers rubbed up against my stimulated clit much faster, causing me to reach my orgasm but he stopped before I could cum.

He turned my body around and lifted me up again, placing my back up against the wet shower wall. He slid his still hard dick deep inside of me and immediately started to fuck me hard. I moaned out loudly as my back hit up against the wall with each of Seth's thrusts. I kept my arms wrapped around his toned body, as my body felt so weak. I felt as if I couldn't take much more of this but it just felt so damn good, that I never wanted Seth to stop fucking me. The shower grew much hotter than before, the glassed fogged up, and the sensation I was once feeling before was quickly coming back to me as Seth kept pumping up into me. "OH GOD, SETH... I'M GONNA... C---" "Cum for me, baby! Cum all over this dick! Right now! Do it now!" Seth demanded and just like that, I came. "UGH! FUCK!" We panted after we both reached our highest climax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it hot in this book or is it just me? 😅

Another hot Saige moment for my Saige fans! 😍

Hope you enjoyed! More to come soon.

What did you think of this chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

Stay tuned!

Votes/Comments = 💜💜💜

Byeee!