Consideration: Part 2

I swallowed the small lump in my throat as Seth watched me look around at everything. I turned my head to look at him as he smirked when he saw the nervous look on my face. "Ready?" He asked me.

GULP... "Yes."

SMUT WARNING!

(Saraya P.O.V)

"Good. Strip for me." Seth told me as soon as I answered him. I wanted to be a good girlfriend to him and please him the way he wanted. So, I did as he said and started to remove my clothes. Slowly but surely, I removed my heels and little black dress that I had worn tonight. I was left in only my strapless bra and black panties to match as Seth looked my body up and down, liking what he saw. I smirked a little to myself as he checked me out, but he raised an eyebrow at me as if he were confused about something. "What?" I asked and he motioned for me to continue. "You still got a few things to remove there, baby." He said, referring to my underwear. "Oh.." I chuckled nervously as I looked down at myself. It's not that I was shy around Seth, he's seen me completely naked before. Maybe it's just the fact that we were in here and not in the bedroom where I felt the most comfortable.

I took off my bra first, exposing my bare breasts to Seth again. He licked his lips as he watched me take off my final piece of clothing. I slid my thin panties down my legs and tossed them right where the rest of my clothes lied on the floor. "Good girl." Seth spoke as he took off his suit jacket, tossing it to the floor before loosening up his black tie from around his collared white shirt. He unbuttoned his shirt slowly, catching me staring right at him as he took it off and smirked a little. Seth had the body of a literal God! How did I get so lucky? I just wanted to lick all over his toned abs and chest so badly. I could feel myself getting excited, but that didn't stop the nervous feeling from creeping up on me again.

"Turn around." Seth ordered me, taking me out of my lustful thoughts. I turned around, facing towards the closed door of the room. "Get on your knees." He said and I turned my head to look back at him with an eyebrow risen. "Who told you to look at me? I said get on your knees." Seth demanded as I quickly turned my head back and got on my knees like he said. "You listen to me, Saraya. I'm the dominant and you're my submissive. You do what I say, exactly how I say it. Understood?" He asked me. "Yes." "Yes, what?" "Yes... daddy." I answered boldly while smirking to myself. I figured calling him sir was boring. Now that we were in here, I stepped out of my comfort zone and teased a little by calling Seth daddy. I knew it would drive him crazy and that would benefit me tonight. "Mhm. Very good girl." Seth said as I heard movements from behind me. I didn't dare to look back or else, I'd be punished. So, I stayed facing towards the door, on my knees, like a good girl, until Seth told me to do otherwise.

"In the future, when I ask you to come into the play room, you'll do exactly what you just did. You'll get naked, face toward the door, get on your knees, and wait for me to come in." Seth explained to me. "Sometimes, I'll please you. Other times, I'll please myself and do whatever I want with you. But most of the time, we'll both be pleased when we're done." I heard Seth grab something as I listened to him speak. I took a deep breath as that eery feeling took over my body, I had a feeling that... WHIP! I gasped as Seth had hit me on my side with something, but surprisingly, it didn't hurt. "Did that hurt?" He asked me in a soft tone of voice. "No." I answered him as he took the foreign object and struck me with it again. WHIP! I gasped again at the quick sting, but the feeling of being hit with it felt somewhat good to me. "How about that?" "No." I answered him again. "See. There's nothing to be afraid of, Saraya. It's all an illusion. It's in your mind. You're afraid that these things will hurt you, but really... they make you feel good. They please you. That's all I want to do." Seth explained to me and I breathed a small sigh of relief. That wasn't so bad.