Rectifying The Situation

(Saraya P.O.V)

"WHAT THE F---"

Chains. Whips. Sticks. Ropes. Cuffs. All sorts of these kinky items were placed all over this room. This was far from my idea of a play room. There definitely wasn't an arcade in here. No where in sight were there any kinds of games to play. Just a bed in the middle of the room, surrounded by all these things that I assumed to be weapons. With crossed arms, I took a step further inside the room to examine everything I had seen. Seth closed the door behind himself as he stepped inside the room as well, and followed closely behind me. I had no idea what some of these items were even used for, but I'm sure Seth could explain every single item in detail. What does he even do with all this stuff?

"So... uh... what's all this for? Do you use this stuff on yourself or...?" I was unsure of how to ask the question. "No. I use everything in here on women. Women who willingly want me to." Seth answered. I gave him a weird look as I took a look around the room again. "I'm a dominant, Saraya." "What does that even mean?" "It means I'd want you to surrender yourself to me." "Why would I do that?" "To please me." "And... what would I get out of this?" I asked him, sounding even more confused than I was before. "Me." He answered. Though it was simple, it was a good answer. I did want Seth in a romantic way and if this was his way of doing romance, then I guess I could get into it.

"I have rules though." Seth chimed. "If you obey the rules, I'll reward you. If you don't, then I'll punish you. But before you agree now, I'd like you to read and go over my contract for this. It'll further explain everything..." "Whoa, whoa... wait a second. Contract? You have another contract for me?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes. Like I said, Saraya, it's one or the other. The business contract or the one I have for romance. Pleasure, if you will. I don't mix either one of those together, so I'll give you the option to choose one." Seth explained and I felt defeated. I was really going to have to make this huge decision sooner rather than later. But for now, I needed more time to think it over.

After exiting Seth's play room, he and I both headed back down to the main floor of his home. "What if I don't want anything to do with that room?" I asked him as we walked down the stairs. "Then I would understand completely. No hard feelings." "But then we wouldn't have any sort of relationship at all?" "No. We would only have a relationship in business, but only if you sign the first contract." I let out a sigh after Seth's response. "Why can't I just sign both?" I asked him as he looked down at the floor before he took my hand. "It's just the way I am, Saraya." He lead me back over towards the table where we both sat down again. Okay fine. When do I get to see this pleasure contract?" I asked. "I already have a contract prepared for you. Once I get, we can review it together and then we'll negotiate." Seth explained. "Negotiate what?" "What you are and are not willing to try. Once we go over it and you finally read over my business contract for yourself, the choice will be up to you."

And there it was again. I was left up to making a decision without knowing which one I should choose. I wanted Seth so badly, but my dreams were on the line as well. It was one or the other but my ambition was to have both and I wasn't going to stop trying. "How would I know what I'm willing to try?" I asked him. "Well when you've had sex, was there anything you did or didn't like?" Seth asked me and I looked down, feeling slightly embarrassed. "We have to be honest with each other in order for this to work, Saraya." "I... I wouldn't know." "What do you mean?" "I... uh... I haven't... um..." "Wait, you're still a virgin?!" Seth asked me with widened eyes as I slowly nodded my head. "I just showed you my..." "I know, I know but..." He and I continued to cut each other off until he finally got at least one question out. "You've tried other things, right?" "Only orally, but that's it..." I said as I felt my cheeks began to heat up. Seth looked at me like I was the most pure thing he had ever seen. He placed his soft hands on both sides of my cheeks as he gazed into my eyes.

Before I knew it, our lips came together like magnets once again. His lips were so soft against mine and him holding my face only made the kiss more magical then it was. Though the kiss was soft and sweet, I could feel myself getting excited for him all over again. That is until he pulled away, stood up, and grabbed ahold of my hands to pull me up with him. "W-What are you doing, Seth?" "Rectifying this situation." He answered as he pulled me along with him to a bedroom. Again, before I knew it, I was stood in front of Seth as he was kneeled down before me unbuttoning my jeans. He pulled them down slowly, revealing my black panties to him. He grinned up at me then placed a soft kiss on one of my bare thighs. He stood back up and met my lips with another soft kiss as he grabbed ahold of my shirt and lifted it over my head to take it off. Soon after, he unhooked my black bra and tossed it down before he pulled me close and made out with me again.

He pushed me down onto the bed and I laid on my back, watching on as Seth began to remove his clothes. He unbuttoned his white shirt and took it off, revealing his sexy toned body. He had such perfect abs and muscles that I just wanted to touch him forever! He then unbuckled his belt and removed his pants and boxers, revealing his large hard on to me. If I didn't know Seth was interested in me before, his erect dick definitely let me know now. After he was completely naked, he crawled onto the bed and then slowly onto my body. He placed a trail of kisses on each of my thighs before gripping my already soaked panties and pulling them off of me. He spread my legs and kissed my inner thighs roughly, causing me to moan with each kiss. He kissed his way up my abdomen, my boobs and then we gazed into each other's eyes lovingly before crashing our lips onto each others again.

Knowing that this was my first time, Seth was gentle and sweet with me. Before he slid himself inside me, he warned it would hurt a bit but he took his time. He made sure that everything he was doing made me feel good. He was doing a damn good job at that! I gasped as he slid his dick deep inside of me but he kissed me in the most sweetest way to stop the pain. He felt so good and thrusted gently to ease the pleasurable pain I was feeling. My hands roamed all over Seth's bare back. I loved the way his body felt on mine. I loved the way he was being gentle with me. The way he groaned in my ear with each of his thrusts turned me on so much, it made me want him even more. He pumped himself faster and faster, causing me to dig my nails into his flesh. I moaned out as I had reached climax first but Seth kept going, which made me cum much more than I had expected to. Soon after, he had pulled out after he had climaxed and we both passed out.

I was sweaty, the room was hot, my hair was wild, and my damn vagina ached a bit, but it was so worth it. I had just had sex for the first time. With Seth freakin' Rollins! There's no one else I would have wanted to take away my viginity. I was more than glad that it was Seth because I wanted him more than anything. I had feelings for him. I think I love him. Despite not signing either one of those two contracts, Seth had made love to me tonight. That told me that our romance was already blossoming without me having to make a choice. It proves that it's fine to mix business and pleasure and now that I got Seth in the most romantic way possible, maybe now he could accept that I was here for the taking of both.

... But when I had woken up from my sleep, Seth was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAIGE! 😍😍

Paige's plan worked out... kinda!

But where'd Seth go? 😬

Will she get to have both?

What will happen next? 👀👀

Stay tuned!

Votes/Comments = ❤❤❤

Byeee!