Expectations

"Monday morning. 10 am. Sign a contract and get there early so I can fuck the shit outta you again."

(Saraya P.O.V)

It was currently Monday morning. 8 am. One out of two of the contracts was finally signed. Surprisingly, I was ready to have the shit fucked out outta me again! Luckily, I wasn't as sore as I was a few days ago and I could walk, that was a good sign. This time around though, I wanted to be sore as hell! I wanted my body to feel so weak after Seth was done with me. Maybe afterwards, we could go back to his place for round two. I was so ready and very excited to see him again. So excited that I was up and ready to go a whole two hours earlier than expected for our business meeting at 10 am! But I was told to get there early, so I might as well go ahead and leave out now.

I stepped out of my room with both contracts files in hand. It was still early, so I walked as quietly as I could so wouldn't wake up Renee in her room. But to my surprise, she was wide awake on the couch in our small living room. She looked back at me when she heard me come out, then she purred like a cat when she noticed what I was wearing. "Ooh la la! Well, aren't you looking good this morning!" She complimented me as I looked down at my black high heels with a smile. I was wearing a short black dress that was tight enough to show off my curves and a bit of my cleavage. To compliment my outfit, I wore a few bracelets to match and of course, my signature choker around my neck. My hair was down and my makeup was slayed by yours truly. No one was more prepared for this business meeting than me. But as I took a second to admire my outfit, I wasn't quite prepared for Renee's question.

"Raya? Raya? Hellooo! Raya?!" "Huh? What?" I looked at Renee again as she raised her eyebrow at me. "I had asked you something. Didn't you hear me?" "Oh sorry, Ren. What was your question?" "Why are you all dolled up this morning?" She asked me. "It's Monday, Ren. We have the business meeting with Mr. Rollins, remember? I told you about it after you came back from your date with Dean." I asked her. "Ohhh right! But didn't you say it wasn't until 10 or am I mistaken?" "No, you're not mistaken. It is at 10." "It's only 8:30 am. You're going now? I'm not even dressed yet!" Renee hurried up from off of the couch. "No, no I just figured that I'd get there a little early. By myself... to uh... go over some things with Seth about... um... the contracts? You can just meet me there, Ren." I tried to explain without blurting out that I wanted to be early so Seth could fuck the life out of me. But Renee wasn't having it. "Nonsense, Raya! We can just go together. Besides, if you take the car then I'll have no way to get there! I'd take the bus, but you know how long that takes. Just let me shower and get ready real quick. It'll only take about ten minutes." She said as I let out a sigh. "Okay, sure."

I HOUR AND 15 MINUTES LATER

Renee and I arrived at Rollins Enterprises at 9:45 am. 'It'll only take ten minutes' she said. But if I knew Renee better than anyone, ten minutes meant at least an hour, in her book. Arriving here early was completely out of the picture now, but I still had fifteen minutes to spare. Quickie? Maybe. I'll have to find out what Seth thinks. Maybe the fact that I wasn't here earlier than expected would piss him off again. I know how he gets when he's angry and I like it so much. Part of me was grateful that Renee caused me to be late, but the other side of me was fearful. Here goes nothing.

I stepped out of the car with both contracts in hand. One was signed, one was not. I had finally come to making a decision and it was hopefully the right choice. "You look more pale than usual, Raya. Like you're drained. Are you nervous for this meeting?" Renee asked me as we walked inside of the huge building owned by Mr. Rollins himself. Honestly, I was pretty nervous and although it was obviously showing, I had to pretend to put on a brave face. "Not at all. I'm confident with my choice. It's what I want more than anything and I'm sure Seth wants it too." I gave Renee an assuring smile as the woman at the front desk greeted us. "Good morning, Ms. Bevis & Ms. Young. You're right on time for your meeting with Mr. Rollins. He's expecting you in the meeting room. It's right down the hall there." She pointed. "Thank you."