Good Form

"It was nice knowing me?" Seth asked me, referring to the text message I had sent to him from earlier today. I didn't know what to say or how to react, so I stood there dumbfounded as Seth approached me slowly and sat the bottle of champagne and glasses onto the table. "Well, allow me to remind you of how nice it was to know me, Saraya."

SMUT WARNING ;)

(Saraya P.O.V)

"I-I...uh... what do you mean? Wait, why are you here? I mean... um... how did you get in?" I managed to speak up and ask Seth several questions that I desperately needed answers to. But I guess because I hadn't yet given him an answer to his question, then I wouldn't get an answer to any of mine yet either. Instead, I would have to pay a price for not answering him when I should have. But I had a feeling that I was going to like paying this price... Seth pushed me down onto my bed aggressively. I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I had no clue what he was going to do to me, but I was so eager to find out. My heart was racing with anticipation and I could feel myself getting excited in my lower region. Just by the way Seth looked at me, I knew something was about to go down.

He crawled on top of my body and went in for what I thought would be a kiss. I closed my eyes and puckered my lips, thinking that I would feel his soft lips on mine for the first time in a long time, but instead he planted the kiss on my cheek. Tease. I still love the feeling of his lips on my skin. He kissed me on my jawline and my neck several times as his hands roamed down to my lower half. I bit down on my lip as he licked the crook of my neck and began to tug on my pants. He leaned back up and pulled my pants down, along with my soaked panties and tossed them down to the floor. I looked up at him shyly as he stood in front of me and spread my legs apart. Seth lightly brushed his fingers over my soaking wet folds. He teasingly slid one finger inside of me and added another before he began to thrust them in and out. I moaned softly as he fingered me then suddenly, he pulled them out and nodded his head. "Yeah, you're ready for me. On your knees." He demanded.

"Huh?" "Get on your knees. Hands and knees. All fours." He said to me as I gave him a look of confusion. "Now." He ordered and I immediately did as he said and got in the position he asked me to. "Turn around." I was facing towards him at first but I turned the other way so that I was now facing towards my headboard. I wasn't sure what Seth was getting out of demanding me to position myself in a certain way, but when I heard him begin to unbuckle his belt, I had a feeling that I was about to find out.

Without warning or any hesitation, Seth slid his dick deep inside of my wet pussy from the back and I cursed as he shoved himself right in. "FUCK!" I gripped on the bedsheets tightly as my ass was immediately met with a hard slap. "FUCKING SHIT!" I yelped as Seth began to pound into me harder and harder. Each time I had cursed, Seth would spank my ass everytime, adding to the pleasurable pain I was already feeling. "SHIT!" I yelled as he slapped me on my ass once again, adding to the pain. "Bad girl! No cursing!" He yelled at me but I couldn't help myself. The pain I was feeling felt so good that I actually wanted more. "Fuck... I'm sorry!" I cursed but apologized for my bad words, earning myself another hard slap to the ass.

"It was nice knowing me, huh?!" "AH! FUCK YES!" Slap! That one echoed throughout the entire bedroom. I could feel my pussy throbbing as Seth's dick pumped inside of me so aggressively. That text message must've really pissed him off because he was taking all of his aggression out on me and I was loving it! Unfortunately it made me feel weak though, causing me to no longer hold myself up. So, I collapsed onto the bed, but Seth wasn't having it. In a way, he was making me pay for my sins. He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me back up into the all fours position. "Where do you think your going?! It's not over yet, baby!" He yelled at me as I moaned when he began to pick up his quick pace again. Seth was fucking the shit out of me, I could barely keep myself up! "I'm sorry! OH FUCK! I'm sorry! Forgive me, babe!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! He repeatedly slapped me on my ass, causing me to collapse again. I was loving this aggressive side of Seth. It was so exciting and hot, the heat in the room was building up. I finally lost it when Seth pulled me up again by my hair this time, keeping me in position once again. "Good form, huh?" He said into my ear as he had a handful of my hair and used it to pull me back onto him as he thrusted and thrusted until eventually we both came. It wasn't over there though. Seth wanted more, but not more punishment, more confirmation.

"You gonna sign a contract?!" "YES!" I moaned out loudly as he spanked me again. "You're gonna come to my company on Monday morning?!" "YES! FUCK YES! I'M COMING!" "What tine?!" "AT 10 AM!" I yelled out the first time that came to mind as my body whimpered in pain. "Monday morning. 10 am. Sign a contract and get there early so I can fuck the shit outta you again." He demanded as he let go of my hair and pulled out of me as my body collapsed onto the bed for the final time. I breathed heavily but slowly as my body felt so weak. I don't know if I would be ready for a meeting by Monday now. Some things are for sure though... one, I lack good form! Two, I won't ever piss off Seth again with a text message like that. And three, he reminded me of how nice it really is to know him indeed. I will never forget that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting has been made!

What will Saraya choose? 👀

How do we like this aggressive side of Mr. Rollins? 😏

What did you think of this chapter?

Clearly, I have a dirty mind. 😋😂

Votes/Comments = 💛💛💛

Byeee!