Chapter 49 - Hot and Heavy

I needed to control myself. I knew that. But...it was so hard to care when Riley was pressed up against me, his scent invading my nose and his lips kissing my own. I knew that I couldn't do what our instincts told us to do and mate right now, but I knew I could provide Riley with some relief he apparently very much needed, since his whole body temperature had gone up again and he had only one thing on his mind, that being me and him in the private of our bedroom or in Riley's case, any and everywhere, no matter who was watching us...

I had picked Riley up, who was a bit too weak to hold onto me in case I would let him fall, but I would never. I waisted no time and so I simply laid him down on the couch, being in such a hurry that the bedroom seemed too far away, with me on top of him kissing him and taking control. Because I knew I could control myself, even if it would drain all my energy, but I could and Riley just needed the release his body craved more than air and water. I needed to take care of him and stop Dixon's voice inside, that told me, to finally mate him and mark him, since he was even more blinded by the heat than Riley and me together. 

Riley's hands immediately went to my belt, quickly opening it and I took his hands, pinning them next to his head, my fingers intertwined with his, as I knew he liked that and I could be in charge. I knew he would only try to make me mate him, so it was good to know where his hands were at all times. 

"Behave Bambi and let me take care of you" I ordered in a deep voice and my mate whimpered, desperately trying to kiss me and touch me and just about make me mate him, but I knew once he was a little satisfied, he could be able to be a functioning hybrid again and not this sex obsessed little beast, that needed to be tamed and goddess was it already hard enough holding myself back, I didn't need his hands on my crotch making this and there for me even harder. 

The way he was laying beneath me, the clothes he was wearing, that so perfectly hugged his figure and made my mouth water, his legs in the stockings, wrapped around my waist, trying to get me closer to him and probably inside of him, which couldn't happen, I- yeah I was already very weak. It would have been so easy to give in and mark him then and there, but I knew it was too dangerous for multiple reasons and I wanted the two of us to be fully conscious when and if we decided to complete the bond. 

"Please Asher- please!" he begged with a weak voice and goddess have mercy, I really had to close my eyes for a second and retreat my fangs or else I would have claimed him right then and there. His crop top had slightly slipped up, revealing one of his nipples, that was hard and I could feel another hard part of him, only covered in those delicious looking panties, which was pressing against my own erection and I took a moment to remember what my mission here was. And that was to satisfy Riley. 

So I kept a hard grip on his hands, before I dove down, taking his nipple between my lips and sucking on it, making Riley throw his head back, as a sweet moan escaped his throat, his whole body searching for more contact. His body was very sensitive and so were the parts of his body that were giving him pleasure when touched, but I was still surprised by this big reaction. I concentrated on his nipple, licking around it, before I dragged my tongue over his chest and under his shirt to his other one, making him feel good there as well. 

"Asher!" Riley moaned loudly and this whole situation was as if I was high on acid, everything was so hazy, so colluded in lust, but I had an important job interview, that is exactly how hard it was for me to not claim him right then and there, but Riley needed to be ok and his well being was the most important thing to me in the world, so I just and simply...controlled myself. 

"Where did you get that outfit from Bambi...tell me" I said lowly, just because I wanted to be prepared for more surprises, just in case he had a whole storage of sexy clothing, that could potentially caught me off guard at some point, weakening me and my will to control myself and Riley glanced up at me, his eyes clouded in lust, as he answered "I- I brought it with me yesterday to surprise you after dinner...probably also the heat" His words were a little slurred, but it was good to know he didn't have somebody bringing him lingerie every day and making this harder than it already was.