Author's Note

Ok....Ok let's take a breather

Ok uhm wow, what? I- words- thoughts- head uh empty I- hello- 

How many Chapters?? Didn't I just start the book in like...August??? What the fuck??? HOW IS IT ALREADY OVER????!!! It can't be over, I'm attached!! Ok I'm attached to all of my books, but hey, we already knew that I was mentally unstable, what else is new?

Ok uhm thank you I- A speech! I haven't prepared a speech! *clears throat* Oh wow, I would have never expected this! I want to thank my family- no, let's cut the crap. 

Ok guys, honestly, thank you all so much! Currently, as I'm writing this we are at 37 000 reads! Thanks to each and every one of you, who have been here from the start, but also thanks to all of you, who joined us along the way or are now reading this after it's complete. This was my first ever fantasy book and I was quite new to that world. Did I manage ok? I hope I did. This book has a different meaning to me, than my others. On one hand, there is not this one big theme, like with all of my other books, that is discussed here like toxic masculinity, but at the same time, there are so many small ones! 

Personal growth, mental illnesses, derealisation/depersonalisation, acceptance, loss of a loved one, coming of age,  I- so many small ones and of course some I took out of my own life and others I researched. But I hope all of you found something in this book (and I mean not just the smut, though there was a lot, I have to admit!) 

Anyway, I truly want to thank all of you for sticking around, for reading this long lived beauty and for supporting me! 

But of course, there are a lot of questions unanswered. 

What happened with Pax? Did he move in with Jasper? And Cecilia and Lynn? How will the kids turn out? How are Pearl and Dixon coming along? Many many things unanswered so TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS

1. There will be a lot of Patreon specials for this book. Like Asher getting pregnant, giving birth, family time with the De Marcos, Pearl meeting Dixon...just a lot I will write in the next few months and I hope you guys want to read that on my Patreon page! 

2. Drum roll please

...

...

...

PAX AND JASPER'S OWN BOOK!!!!

Description: 

Pax, beta of the Black Moon pack and the biggest mafia pack in the world, wanted nothing more than to meet his mate and live a happy life. But when his mate turns out to be Jasper Sutton, alpha of the White Claw pack, the one fighting against his and trying to turn them good, everything suddenly gets turned upside down. Will he reject his mate and stay loyal to his pack? Or will he chose love?

-

Yes my friends, its happening!! So I thought about just continuing where we left off with the two, but I thought it would be more fun to see their whole journey, from beginning to the end. I don't know how long this will be, but it will probably be a "short story" (I'm setting exclamation marks here, because I don't think 20-30 Chapters counts as a short story, but you know what I mean). I'm really excited to show their journey and to see how Pax and Jasper will work this out! 

Release date will be the 08.01.2021

-

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this ride as much as I have, because I truly did. See you guys in the next book! 

Lots of Love - Hanna💜🌈