A new experience

(Christmas morning)

It was Christmas morning and Y/n was in the the kitchen, preparing breakfast. Y/n  was just about done, when serena came out of the bedroom.

Serena: good morning, nii-San. 

Y/n: good morning, serena. Did you sleep well?

Serena: not really. 

Y/n: why not?

Serena: I'm a little nervous for the Christmas party. 

Y/n: don't be, it will be fun.

Serena: I believe you, but this will be my first real party. 

Y/n: all the more reason for you to enjoy it.

Serena: you're right, nii-San. 

Serena looked over to the Christmas tree in the living room and noticed that there was a present beneath it.

Serena: nii-San, there is something underneath the Christmas tree.

Y/n: oh? "Really?" Maybe you should see for who it is?

Serena walked to the tree and picked uothe present. She then noticed that the label on it had her name on it.

Serena: it has my name on it!

Y/n: may~be you should open it then.

Serena opened up the present and in it was a stuffed toy, shaped like Maria as an animal.

Serena: it looks like Nee-San.

Y/n: do you like it?

Serena: I love it! Thank you, nii-San!

Y/n: why do you think that that is from me? It's obviously from Santa.

Serena: i know that Santa isn't real.

Y/n: until you hear the sleigh bells.

Serena: sleigh bells?

Y/n: when i was younger, around Christmas time i always heard the sleigh bells at night. That's how i know that he is real. 

Serena: you're joking right?

Y/n: no, I'm dead serious. It only stopped after we moved to another town. I guess that that town wasn't on his route. 

Serena: if Santa brought presents, don't you think he would also have a present for you?

Y/n: maybe he misplaced it.

Serena: I know you did this nii-San, i noticed that you came back with a package a few weeks back.

Y/n: *sigh* I guess I'm busted… 

Serena: thank you  Nii-San. But how did you get a stuffed toy, shaped like Nee-San?

Y/n: you must miss your sister. So i found i toy maker on the internet. He had some animal toys resembling famous people and he also had an option for custom ones. I made contact with him and asked if he could make one.