Determined to the xtreme

(Lydian academy)

It was already night time when the revolgarry with everyone on it arrived at lydian. It was a starry night but the moon was crimson red colored.Once they stopped everyone got of and looked at the destruction what was left behind.

Once they stopped everyone got of and looked at the destruction what was left behind

Double(y): lydian is…

Double(k): … in ruins.

Prinz: ara, total... destruction…

Hibiki: miku… miku!  Miku~!! Everyone!

Hibiki was about to fell on her knees from desperation, but was quickly caught by prinz. 

Prinz: it's not the time to give up now.

Ryouko: look what the cat dragged in.

Everyone's attention was caught by a voice speaking in the distance. When they looked around, they noticed that ryouko was standing on top of a building that was still standing.

Tsubasa: sakurai-San?

Chris: finé! It was you all along, wasn't it?!

Double(k): finé?...

Suddenly ryouko started laughing menacingly.

Tsubasa: is that how it is. is laughter your answer, sakurai-san?!

Double(k): are they both the same person?

Chris: that's her! I have unfinished business with that bitch! 

Double(y): I can hardly believe it. 

Chris: she's finé!!

Ryouko didn't answer. Instead she took of her glasses and removed the pin from her hair, letting it wave freely in the wind. She then got engulfed in a pillar of light and when the light dissipated, finé was standing there wearing the nehushtan armor.

 She then got engulfed in a pillar of light and when the light dissipated, finé was standing there wearing the nehushtan armor

Hibiki: no way...

Prinz: so that's what we're up against. 

Hibiki: it's not true, right? This is just a joke, right?