X(treme)-Drive

Tsubasa: Y/n!!! kanade!!! Noooo!!!!

Finé looked with desperation at the remains of the kadinger.

Inner finé: once again, my wish has been denied?!

Meanwhile the daggers that were holding hibiki and tsubasa down disappeared, releasing them from their hold. Hibiki transformed back to her civilian state and fell down on her knees, realizing what just happened.

Hibiki: Y/n…

(Underground)

Deep down below they were all shocked at what just happened on top. 

Sakuya: we're no longer detecting any signals of double. 

Genjuro: you destroyed the kadinger by sacrificing yourselves Y/n, kanade… two young people who weren't meant to be here. You two gave your lives to protect this world.

Yumi was crying and desperate.

Yumi: I don't get it! Why do you all fight?! Your always in pain… always suffering…  do you fight because you don't want to live? 

Miku: you don't get it?

Miku also had tears in her eyes,. She pulled yumi towards her and looked her straight in the eyes.

Miku: do you really not get it? 

Yumi looked back and then the tears came pouring down.

(Surface)

Finé slammed one of her whips on the ground, out of frustration. 

Finé: this is unbelievable! Had I destroyed the moon, the curse of balal would have been released, causing a gravitational disturbance at the same time. People all over the world would fall into disarray. They would panic, and come to me for protection, because I posses the unrivaled power of a relic! 

Finé started walking towards hibiki.

Finé: pain is the only bond that can connect people! This is the unbelievable truth!

Tsubasa: finé!!!!!

Tsubasa came running towards finé ready to strike her. But finé last out with one of her whips, throwing tsubasa in the air.

Finé: how dare you stand in my way!

When tsubasa was about to hit the ground, she was caught by accel.

Tsubasa: eugen…

Accel: don't let your anger get the best of you, let's do this together.

Tsubasa nodded in agreement ant together they attacked finé, each from a side ready to slash. But finé lashed out with her whips catching both their swords.

Finé: futile!

Accel: you really think so? Tsubasa!

Tsubasa: okay!