Disaster strikes again

(Hibiki)

Hibiki was standing on the roof of the academy, looking aimlessly over the horizon. Miku left the dorm before her but never came to the academy.

Hibiki: miku…. You never have skipped school once in your entire life.

Then hibiki heard the door opening. When she looked she saw tsubasa standing in the doorway. 

Hibiki: tsubasa?

tsubasa: I saw you lost in your thoughts, do you want to talk about it.

Hibiki nodded in agreement and they sat down on a bench.

Hibiki: I thought I was prepared enough. I wanted to use the power of the symphogear to protect that which I held most important. But it didn't work. All it took was the tiniest flaw to unravel my dreams and leave me with nothing. I need to become someone else… someone stronger…

Tsubasa: if it's what you truly care about, can't that 'flaw' become your strength? You don't need to become someone else to protect the things you hold dear. I learned that the hard way.

Hibiki: tsubasa…

Tsubasa: sorry, kanade is much better at cheering people up then me.

Kanade: that's not true at all. You're doing a fine job at it.

Hibiki/tsubasa: kanade!

Kanade came walking up to them.

Kanade: I wondered where you two were. Why don't you just make it up with miku?

Hibiki: wish I could but…

Kanade then put an arm around tsubasa.

Kanade: we also had fights from time to time, that looked really bad. But we always made it up to each other. It will work for you to, especially since miku is your bff. 

Tsubasa: kanade is right, she will forgive you if you mean it.

Hibiki: thank you, both of you.

{{Sirens}}

Kanade: noise!

As soon as kanade said that word, their phones rang.

Tsubasa: tsubasa here, kanade and hibiki are with me

genjuro (phone):: we got noise and plenty of them.

Tsubasa: roger we're on our way.

genjuro (phone):: negative, until the doctors give you the green light you're staying of the front lines.

Kanade: what about Y/n?

genjuro (phone):: he is already on his way, so you have to get down here quick.

Kanade: roger!

Hibiki: please protect everything, tsubasa. Then I can focus on what's ahead.

(Chris)

Inner Chris: what a strange guy that Y/n. Even we were enemies at first, he never saw me as one. How can that be? What is this feeling inside me? 

While Chris was walking in the city lost by her thoughts, she failed to notice that she bump into one.

Both: kya!

Chris: i-i'm sorry I was lost in my thoughts.

The girl she bumped into was miku she dropped her school bag on the ground and her stuff gel out. Mkku then started to pick her things up.

Miku: don't worry, it happens to everyone now and then.

Chris: let me at least help you with that.

Chris bend over to help miku with her stuff.

Miku: thank you, most people would just walk away and leave it behind them. You are different, you help other people. That means you must be a nice and caring person.

Chris: I-i'm not that nice.

{{Sirens}}

The moment the sirens began everyone started running to the nearest shelter. Everyone except chris.

Miku: what are you looking around for, we need to go!

Chris: why is that?

Miku: what do you mean? It's the noise they are attacking!

Inner chris: that bitch! She is still after me.

Chris started running in the opposite direction of where the people came from. 

Miku: wait!...

But before miku could finish her sentence chris had already disappeared in the crowd.

Inner chris: damn, what am I doing.

When chris came to an open area she stopped running. 

Chris: it's my fault so many people… so many…

She then felt on her knees and started crying.

Chris: i didn't want it to end like this! But every time I try… every single goddamn time…

Then the noise surrounded Chris, cornering her. Chris stood up and faced the noise.

Chris: I'm right here! So leave the others the hell out of this!!

Some of the noise started attacking her, but she dogged it. She grabbed her symphogear and tried to sing, but her wouldn't come out.then the noise started attacking again.

Chris: why?...why won't my voice come out?...somebody…save me... Y/n… save me….